This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP Game Save Transfer to PSP
psp 
I uploaded my Crisis Core JPCSP save file to my psp 2000 and when i wanted to play crisis core from the psp, it said the save file was corrupted. What do i do to make Jpcsp save files work on a psp?
Men cry not for themselves but for their comrades.
your psp can't use the savedata because it is encrypted differently.You can do the opposite,transfer your saved data from your psp and play it on jpcsp.The problem is because jpcsp doesn't have a crypto engine like psp.Hope that It helped you
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Sorry about that, I was working on improving this feature, but I had to delay my updates on JPCSP for a while. Confused
Anyway, I'm back again so I'll restart testing the hash forging methods that allow porting saves back to the PSP. The only current issue resides in a simple hash that is generated and saved in the .SFO file of the SAVEDATA, which may already be possible to emulate thanks to the several findings on the DLC content I've done so far. Big Grin
Thanks Hykem for your great work,I hope it will work soon.
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]