This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, whenever I choose any internal resolution I get big black screen
Hi,

I'm trying to play crisis core Final Fantasy VII, it works fine when I choose native resolution but whenever I choose anything other than native I get full black screen...when I click run on the launcher..

Also do I still need sonic stage for audio?

What is the best config for video to get the best image...?

Thanks...

The internal resolution setting under jpcsp just changes the desktop resolution (It's not to be confused with internal resolution in pcsx2),
if you use the launcher then you can switch resolutions from there, first set the resolution back to native in Jpcsp though.
[Image: 33mls81.jpg]
Thanks..

How can I change the game internal resolution...to improve the image?

Are the anisotropic and anti-aliasing the only thing that improve the image?
i downloaded jpcsp v2624 and added a game to it , it plays but memory card not workin ?? help
(07-23-2012, 08:26 PM)dmugen Wrote: Thanks..

You can enable "Saving GE screen to Textures instead of memory" , that gives a very nice image

>    
(07-23-2012, 10:27 PM)hyakki Wrote:
(07-23-2012, 08:26 PM)dmugen Wrote: Thanks..

You can enable "Saving GE screen to Textures instead of memory" , that gives a very nice image

>

do I have to have : "Only GE Graphics (not recommended for homebrew)" enabled as well for the above to take effect?

Also do I still need sonic stage for audio?

Depends some games like it on some off, in the above screen i had it off (unchecked).
how did u get the audio working?..I only hear voices and the sound when I choose new game...I don't hear audio during the cinematic movie
To get the best audio experience try this.

First Make sure you are using a recent Jpcsp build from http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
1. Install a program called Sonic Stage 4.3
2. In the emulator Configuration -> Media , Check Use Media Engine, Decode audio files with SonicStage
[Image: 351eoi8.jpg]
[This should be enough for basic audio and video support]
most helpful thanks