This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Star Wars : Lethal Alliance - ULUS10188
r2633
Gets an invalid memory address, pressing run a few times it will then proceed to shows 3 logos then quits out

Looking through all my umd's, this is the only other game I have that uses the unreal engine (it's not even in the list of unreal engine games strangely enough.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unr...gine_games

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2633(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 116.51 KB / Downloads: 75)
Code:
Found ModuleInfo name:'PSPLoader' version:0101 attr:00000000 gp:00000000
Using Compiler
Using Compiler
Found ModuleInfo name:'StarWarsPSP' version:0101 attr:00000000 gp:00007ff0
This game seems to use sceKernelLoadExec, could you check if there are any improvements with r2634 and r2638?

Thank you!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Similar loader was used in Splinter Cell: Essentials, and looks like it's playable now. Smile
Yeah half-playable in r2643, there is some graphical bugs though (looks over-bright) , I haven't tried without shaders yet so maybe that will help
i see a ton of these in the log
Unimplemented VAP: alpha=114, prim_type=1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r2643(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 185.25 KB / Downloads: 90)
(07-24-2012, 08:49 PM)hyakki Wrote: i see a ton of these in the log
Unimplemented VAP: alpha=114, prim_type=1
I've added additional debug information for the VAP command in r2645: not all the parameters of the commands were listed. Could you update the log file? I will then add support for this command in the 3DStudio and try to find out how it works... No documentation is available.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
r2650

Unimplemented VAP: alpha=114, prim_type=1, unknown=0x0E8C

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2650(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 179.16 KB / Downloads: 92)
(07-27-2012, 08:13 PM)hyakki Wrote: r2650

Unimplemented VAP: alpha=114, prim_type=1, unknown=0x0E8C
Added as Issue 314 to not forget it Wink
r2857
Using the new Save Stencil to Memory option, game brightness is normal and game is playable (sometimes takes a speed hit though)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r2857(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 193.26 KB / Downloads: 101)
after the 3rd developers screen nothing but a black screen

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 3.08 KB / Downloads: 89)
(10-02-2018, 12:43 PM)nash67 Wrote: after the 3rd developers screen nothing but a black screen

Code:
20:42:08 ERROR     h264 - Video Decoder Thread - H264 decode error 0xFFFFFFFF
20:42:08 ERROR hle.sceMpeg - Video Decoder Thread - decodeNextImage codec returned 0xFFFFFFFF
I am working on a complete rewrite of the HLE modules responsible for the video play (sceMpeg and scePsmfPlayer) to better match the PSP behavior. E.g. some of the games in the "Intro" section still have issues with the current video modules. Hopefully my rewrite will fix those issues...