This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
newbie needs info
dos 
I'm a newbie to the psp emu scene and need help. Dracula X still is not working correctly. It still freezes on the loading screen leading to the first boss and i have tried everything. Need new direction.

computer specs:
Intel 2 duo core
nvidia G-force 8400
Windows 7 ultimate
4 gigs ram
Have you tried re-ripping the iso?
One more time!
Here too when the screen got back and say "Loading".

But it not freeze, because the FPS are still counting, it just does not load the next area.
CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 OC'ed 4.2GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Currently using Driver 310.90 WHQL
I have tried everything listed and it has not worked. R there patches needed to make DRacX run correctly?
tried the updates. works better but still hangs on the first boss(es). anybody knows a easy way to fix this send a reply.
First, try checking to see if a thread was made pertaining to this game in the Commercial Game Discussion area of the forum. Secondly, JPCSP outputs a data log of the threads being executed whilst one is playing a game, so if you could upload the log (where the game hangs) it would be most gracious.