This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2 - ULUS10302
Tests are finished for tonight. I tried to connect the two computers. It displays the group but when I try to connect the game says "connection failed". Here's what I did.

- Deactivation of antivirus
- Deactivating the Firewall
- Test Ethernet / Wifi
- Test Ethernet / Ethernet between computer (with static IP address in the same subnet)

The different parts are found but can not connect.
Is it the emulator or network issues?
(02-06-2013, 09:43 PM)Agnor Wrote: Tests are finished for tonight. I tried to connect the two computers. It displays the group but when I try to connect the game says "connection failed". Here's what I did.

- Deactivation of antivirus
- Deactivating the Firewall
- Test Ethernet / Wifi
- Test Ethernet / Ethernet between computer (with static IP address in the same subnet)

The different parts are found but can not connect.
Is it the emulator or network issues?
Where are the log files (with the same LogSettings.xml lines as for the other game)?

Thanks
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Good news!

I did some tests and it works without any modification.
I've recovered the logs if you are interested it. But also profiler.txt.

Tomorrow I go to the Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force 3.

.zip   Yugi2logprof.zip (Size: 1.7 MB / Downloads: 111)
i have a problem Sad. do not know why this happened Undecided
blank card, sometimes error when battle in story & free mode.
check this

[Image: 3433339_20130525123346.jpg]

[Image: 3433339_20130525123840.jpg]

[Image: 3433339_20130525123559.jpg]

this is very annoyed me Sad please help me
explain me something how the hell you put this in playable when it doesn't work and it freezes many times i have version 3419 and it sucks remove it from playable and take it to halfplayable
Moved to Half Playable,previousTonguelayable
Seems like the game's situation changed in a year
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]