This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RPCS3 FAQ
Maybe in about 5 years the emu will play it at 1fps
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
henriquenj@gmail.com - potentially 2 be a new commiter for rpcs3, seems like he knows c++ pretty well: https://code.google.com/p/rpcs3/source/detail?r=64
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
do you plan to stop rpcs3 and make rpcs4 if ps4 is easier to emulate ?
(06-24-2013, 06:47 PM)lainiwaku Wrote: do you plan to stop rpcs3 and make rpcs4 if ps4 is easier to emulate ?

i highly doubt it, we dont know how the PS4 works, and to emulate a console with those specs...
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
We can't emulate a ps3 evem with the high end pcs yet so emulating ps4 would be like......uffff let's say it wouldn't even run
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Is rpcs3 moving from google code to github? why move the project there? (https://github.com/DHrpcs3/rpcs3)
one thing the ps4 has over ps3 is that ps4's running on x86 architecture, so most of the cpu/gpu calls probably wouldn't even need to be translated to pc, since they'd already be using it.

it'll still require a very fast pc though, since it'll be probably on par with the current pc technology, if not somewhat faster (unified amd cpu and gpu using x86 architecture, 8 gb of gddr5 ram and such).
where can i get new rpcs3 builds? cuz on emucr are only builds from google code and on github are newer revisions
Ekaseo, DH was planned moving to git before, since it has some nice features, which googlecode lacks.
(07-01-2013, 06:38 PM)BlackDaemon Wrote: Ekaseo, DH was planned moving to git before, since it has some nice features, which googlecode lacks.

for example?...
and will emucr make new builds from github for rpcs3?