This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to configure Lam plugin

Can you help me isntalling this plugin for jpcsp-windows-x86, I don't understand hind :cry: , i really don't understand where the button is 'note'/'sound' :?,

http://drakon.ixan.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77

Does this configuration work
[Image: asff-1.png]

Before used 3dvia, its woked very well, but it have some problem texture
[Image: SP_A0483.jpg]
That is the note button(photo from my psp,who wants more?XD)

Don't know if it works on jpcsp though
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
well, the plugin'll only work on a real psp (as long as it uses the note button it won't be compatible with an e1000 though since they removed that button from it). jpcsp doesn't have seplugins support as far as i know.

you can configure the note block in jpcsp though, it's in the controls config. has N by default.
Based on the idea from drakon with its Lamb plugin, I've started working on a new Jpcsp function allowing to save the current 3D scene in wavefront obj/mtl files. I plan to also include texture information.
This function will be "native" in Jpcsp and will require no plugin.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
just try use 3D Ripper DX
i think it will work
im sorry guys for my poor english cz im indonesianBig Grin
it won't, java doesn't use directx 9.0.
(06-10-2012, 01:30 AM)serio Wrote: it won't, java doesn't use directx 9.0.

you said java doest use dirx 9.0.
what does it use?
just java 6 or 7?
and what is java virtual machine?
jpcsp uses lwjgl (OpenGL) for java so its cross platform. (windows, mac. linux) and from what I understand it more closely matches the way psp graphics are programmed.

directx is windows only.