This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are this games playable
i have God eater,God Eaters Burst and Phantasy star portable 2 and i want to know is it just me or did i just download this games for nothing becuase i get this games on a get run im barely getting psp2 runing 1 min in game and it stops GEB want load aways in loops and GE(JP) loads character and everything just cant start mission without it pauseing untill it stops ive been working on this games with the jpcsp setting from the old jpcsp 4100 to the newest 4554 ive also use the jpcsp v1.0.7.0 Launcher and there were some change in PSP2 but no change hardly none worth praising over seems the problems in the memory error anyway i posted logs and for GE and GEB theres seemily no change at all....so mabe i just answer my own question about my topic maybe its not playable are am i using the wrong settings trust me i been working on the freakin titles for a whole week all day can anybody help me ....and how can i get awhole of the gib@me.com dud hes doing a good job .....
seriously can someone help me .................
(05-25-2012, 08:26 AM)dee200 Wrote: did i just download this games for nothin..............

We don't support piracy here.