This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
(outdated+broken) At32aa3plugin.jar - mono at3+ decoding
Not Work In God Of War Ghost Of Sparta no sound at FMV movies again only for some games maybe.
Every body listen to me!
I'll refresh this thread!!!!!!!!!

First, i attach image about the tool's configures, and the newest version still 1.9.24
then. these is the steps right steps:
1-launch jpcsp.(don't load any UMD)
2-launch the tool for first time you must open Sound Forge by your self second time you open the tool just press launch Sound Forge and continue the steps.then save your setting as the image below.
3-select your Atrac dir (e.g \tmp\ULJM05940\Atrac)
4-press start and virtual desktop for tool and sound forge will appear minimize it then load your UMD and run it.
5-Enjoy!
NOTE:you must uncheck Extract media files to tmp folder and check Decode audio files with SonicStage, and you still need to SonicStage.

man! these steps maybe too long for other users, this enough! I'll try to make a program that can shortens the steps!

[attachment=8552]
The life is too spleeny but we should give it some chances and hopes..
hmm.. there is no atrac folder in the eg: tmp\UL121212\ can someone help me im using win 7 x64 sp1. the game is gundam vs gundam next plus
IntelCore i5 2500k @ 3.30GHz
4GB DDR3 RAM
MSI P67A-C45
WD Green Caviar 500 GB+Maxtor 80GB
MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX550 Ti 1GB
20'' AOC 2036V
A4 Tech Gaming Keyboard
Gigabyte Gaming Mouse
Dual Boot Windows XP Pro And Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
(05-21-2012, 06:21 PM)ZSaverZ Wrote: hmm.. there is no atrac folder in the eg: tmp\UL121212\ can someone help me im using win 7 x64 sp1. the game is gundam vs gundam next plus

Then it most likely doesn't use AT3+ files or whatever. the only ones with the folders are the ones that have the files.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
omg thank you homam_obidou those steps are so simple thanks man
New version 1.9.25 has been released.
Why this error? I'm trying to play SRW z2 ç.ç help me T.T

[Image: why.jpg]
Make sure to start the assistant tool BEFORE you run the game. If you've already pressed the Run button in JPCSP then the assistant tool will crap out with that run-time error 52 when you try to run the tool. Read homam_obidou's post above for the proper steps to use the tool.
New version 1.9.27 has been released. I believe the run-time error 52 has been fixed in this version.
nice.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1