This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
(outdated+broken) At32aa3plugin.jar - mono at3+ decoding
(09-16-2011, 07:20 PM)13lade619 Wrote: Keeps switching in and out of Soundforge when a file is played... is this fixable?

okay, I've found solution for this problem and will post it here for future generations! apparently it is windows problem and can be solved with finding registry key and setting it to '0'

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop]
"ForegroundLockTimeout"=dword:0

taken from here
^ Doesnt work in Win7. Mine was already 0 when I checked.
Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit SP1 : Intel Core i3-350M 2.27GHz : 4GB RAM : ATI Mobility Radeon 5145 (Overclocked to 780MHz/800MHz)
Has anyone gotten this to work with Disgaea 2?
Any specific version of Soundforge I should have?

Edit: Okay, I got that working, New problem is that I've been trying to play Z.H.P and can literally only hear the first 2 lines of dialogue in the game, First being the "Nippon Ichi Software Presents" and the very first line the reporter says. After that no voices at all, anywhere.

Anyone know of any game specific fixes?
mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.8.6
=================================
I have tray this on naruto shippuden Ultimate ninja Impact
Its running well, but some sound using 2 looping. can I fix it, how settingHuh
AMD Athlon II X3 3,1 GB - Geforce 8500GT 256 MB - DDR2 1x2GB - XP SP3 32bit - Wink
lasyn, same as you.
i think there's nothing we can do about it.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
[attachment=7319]
(10-27-2011, 09:52 PM)lasyn Wrote: mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.8.6
=================================
I have tray this on naruto shippuden Ultimate ninja Impact
Its running well, but some sound using 2 looping. can I fix it, how settingHuh

I'm using tool 1.8.7 + SoundForge 9

Don't know if these are the same kind of loops but I got rid of them by unchecking Options > "Loop playback" in SoundForge.

Though SoundForge keeps crashing quite a lot.
mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.8.9
http://www.mediafire.com/?atzn757342d5z7x
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Awesome, this tool keeps getting better and better. I definitely enjoy the major bugfix in v1.8.9, and now Hexyz Force which uses a lot of mono Atrac3+ for sfx is running great. There's still the constant window focus switching which can wreak havoc with keyboard control, but that's easily solved by using joystick control.