This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
(outdated+broken) At32aa3plugin.jar - mono at3+ decoding
Thanks! Big Grin
i finally have voices! but is there a way to make it have some timing? it the voice goes pretty late...
i think for now none.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
super antispyware thinks it found a trojan in the 1.81 file - anyone else got this warning?
(08-09-2011, 08:32 AM)Gashet Wrote: super antispyware thinks it found a trojan in the 1.81 file - anyone else got this warning?

Relax. It's virus-free.
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 7850 2.80 GHz RAM: 4GB VGA: ATI Radeon 4850HD 512MB/256bit
disable your antivirus or make an exception.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
(08-03-2011, 01:15 PM)dista_bagus Wrote: bibohappy, did you already setting the path for Soundforge (Launch Sony Sound Forge) also path for tmp game (jpcsp-2251-windows-x86=>tmp=>ULJS00379=>Atrac)
if done then don't forget to save settings (Options=>SaveSettings)
1. Open Jpcsp you can either load a game or not
2. Open mono ATRAC3PLUS 1.8.1
3. You can Launch Sony Sound Forge 1st or just press Start (Sony Sound Forge will automatically launch)
4. Run Jpcsp.

if doesn't work quit mono ATRAC3PLUS 1.8.1 & Sound Forge. after that you relaunch again mono ATRAC3PLUS 1.8.1. for Jpcsp doesn't have to exit. only exit & relaunch again mono ATRAC3PLUS 1.8.1.

What do you mean by setting the path for Soundforge also path for tmp game?
ninomimania, like these screenshot below.
please can any one uplode the srwz2 (atrac file only) or the temp file in genral i have the game and the emulator and iam following all the steps but when iam using mono and clike on the atrac file only 10 atracs are avalible and the remaining of them some are damge and most are missing plz again i just want the full atrac for the game .
sory iam not that familier . plz help me

the gundam pilots voice untile now (setsuna-hero---) are ok but koji or trider g7 they arent and when i play the anime since for them the game is pused because as i think the missing voice of the characters.

please help me kindly
thanks
(08-04-2011, 03:27 AM)bibohappy Wrote: Thanks! Big Grin
i finally have voices! but is there a way to make it have some timing? it the voice goes pretty late...
dump all of them (or copy and use the renamer if they're in a plain view), then use the program in that pack to convert them from oma/at3 to aa3, and use soundforge to batch convert those to wav.

the game will auto-load them next time.
This is really interesting. I spent some time messing around with this and was able to get the VA files from Disgaea 2 into .wavs. However, I'm running into a couple issues:

1. I can't get JPCSP to use the converted .wav files. They play just fine in winamp, but the game won't use them. I have put them in the tmp folder right where I found the unconverted .at3 files and they have the same exact name as they did as .at3 files. Nothing gives.

2. I can't figure out for the life of me how to extract all the audio files from the .iso. All the guides and posts I see about it say to use XPert, a program that hasn't been updated in half a decade and doesn't have a plugin file for Disgaea 2. I really do not want to have to play through the entire game once just to get the at3 files to start this with; there has to be a better way. Using the real time conversion would be nice, but it's so far off it isn't even funny; it doesn't even play the right line, for example. Usually the line it plays is a couple lines ahead in the script.

3. I don't see how to mass convert the files using Sound Forge. With the single scene I was able to convert I had to save each file individually. I was able to open all of them at once, but it wouldn't just let me save them all at once -- the 'save all' option just said I hadn't changed anything. Do you need Sound Forge Pro for this? I only installed the trial.