This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP can't load anything.
I am also getting something along the lines of:

8564 [user_main] DEBUG hle.ThreadManForUser - End of Interrupt
8580 [user_main] DEBUG hle.sceCtrl - hleCtrlExecuteSampling
8580 [user_main] DEBUG hle.ThreadManForUser - Triggering Interrupt VBLANK(0x1E)

However, I can load cube... Just nothing I rip. I can't find anything related to this issue, though I've seen it posted a few times without solutions.
(06-15-2011, 06:37 AM)Moonstruck Wrote: I am also getting something along the lines of:

8564 [user_main] DEBUG hle.ThreadManForUser - End of Interrupt
8580 [user_main] DEBUG hle.sceCtrl - hleCtrlExecuteSampling
8580 [user_main] DEBUG hle.ThreadManForUser - Triggering Interrupt VBLANK(0x1E)

However, I can load cube... Just nothing I rip. I can't find anything related to this issue, though I've seen it posted a few times without solutions.
Please post a complete log file (log.html), the part you extracted is not the interesting part. This might help finding a solution...
(06-15-2011, 01:09 AM)rub20 Wrote: here is my log file
here my log file.Big Grin
Thank you! I'm narrowing down the problem and I've added additional debug information into r2188. Could you try the same test with r2188?
(set the DEBUG level before loading the Cube demo)
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
man still dont work Huh
.rar   log.rar (Size: 12.27 KB / Downloads: 104)
(06-16-2011, 02:27 AM)rub20 Wrote: man still dont work Huh
I know, I've just added new debug messages to try to understand what's going wrong...
Could you try to change your start file "start-windows-x86.bat":
Code:
"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=64m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86 -Dorg.lwjgl.util.Debug=true -jar bin/jpcsp.jar
(just add "-Dorg.lwjgl.util.Debug=true")
This will not fix the problem, but will produce additional debug information.
Please post also any information displayed in the Jpcsp start window.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Might be your Quadro.
Quadro cards are intended for content creation, and they are tested an optimized for that type of use. GeForce cards are intended for gaming and general applications, and they're optimized for that.

If you have a another card, try using that, like a GeForce Series card.
hey man the r2143 works fine but the r2144 is no longer works JPCSP think that improvement is on the r2144 is the one causing problems ..

this improvement is that I think is problematic:
Added Java options "-XX:MaxPermSize=64m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m"
is the -XX:MaxPermSize=64m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m
i removed it and run well the java option is causing problems ..Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(06-16-2011, 08:42 PM)rub20 Wrote: hey man the r2143 works fine but the r2144 is no longer works JPCSP think that improvement is on the r2144 is the one causing problems ..

this improvement is that I think is problematic:
Added Java options "-XX:MaxPermSize=64m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m"
is the -XX:MaxPermSize=64m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m
i removed it and run well the java option is causing problems ..Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Very interesting finding! Smile
Thanks for reporting!

In order to try to help other Jpcsp users, could you try again the following command line combinations and report which one is working or not (including the messages displayed in the start window)? I still can't reproduce this problem on my system...

Code:
-XX:MaxPermSize=64m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m -Dorg.lwjgl.util.Debug=true

Code:
-XX:MaxPermSize=64m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=32m -Dorg.lwjgl.util.Debug=true

Code:
-XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m -Dorg.lwjgl.util.Debug=true
I got the same problem,my jpcsp can't load anything,nothing happened,even the black screen,help me please Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

all code work in my system dont work when i remove
-Dorg.lwjgl.util.Debug=true