This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh for JPCSP
Hello guys,
One year ago, i came here and tried your PSP Emulator and the only games which are intresting me, are the Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force series. At this age, the emulator couldn't make the story mod work. I gived up

Now, some days ago, I wanted to play Yu-gi-Oh games. So I came back here and tryed it again, well like you guys surely know, it still not working.

I don't know who are working on these emulators but it's a nice job because i see much "Playable" games in the list.
I wanted to ask if someone can give me a link from an another emulator or any way to make Tag Force work on an emulator, please ? Or even tell me if you guys want even to work at it to make it playable.

I really wanted to play this game, so if someone knows how to make Tag Force 1 work, please share it Smile

~I'm sure i already know the answer but maybe someone can tell me what i don't even know Smile

~~Sorry for my English
for me it works on jpcsp v0.6 r 2537 but i have a powerful laptop, 8 cpu 2 ghz , nvidia 555gt with cuba, 6ram, i play now yugoh tag force 6 and i applied a patch to translate it on english but the problem is I don't have all cards Sad
I use this configuration video:
use vertex cache
use shaders
enabe vao
use software rendering
for media configuration:
use media engine
decode audio files with sonic stage

memory configuration:
ignore invalid memory access

finally you must precise your frame skipping : options->video->FRAME SKIPPING choose what it's adapted to your pc configuration, in my case I choose 60fps, but don't choose "none".
You maked all Tag force works ? Really ? Wow.

Thank you for you answer mate and for sharing these configuration, going to try it out.
did you use the x32 bit or x64 bit ? (i have a x64 bit system but heard that x32 bit version is better for compatibility, having a powerful Pc too: 8Gb Ram, I7 2.80 GHz, ATI Radeon HD 5800..)
Maximum method size 3000?

Edit: Tried with your configuration without success
Tried with x32 Tag Force 1, It still not working for me. *Game Stop after talking with Shepard and wanting to change the Room*
Tried with x64 Tag Force 1, It still not working for me. *Game Stop after few seconds clicking "Run"*
x32 Tag Force 2 not working. *Game stop after the talk scene*

hum, maybe do you have the download links from this series please (if it's due to the game and not emulator) ? Or any suggestion to what to do to make it work ?

You gave me such a hope to make it work :'( going to still try with different configuration.
I play with yugioh tag force 6, with jpcsp v0.6 r2537 64bits,for forst configuration check this link:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=48720
Hi, i'm new in the forum, i joined because i have a problem playing yugioh tag force 5 in jpcsp r2540 x64. My problem is sort of a strange problem, because the games runs perfect, some graphic glitches but very decently, i can talk to people and many things but when i try to play a duel something happens... or i must say doesn't happens?
1- select an opponent (in free duel)
2- rock paper scissors
3- let the duel begins... draw phase... (when both players have to pick the top 5 cards of their respective decks) and the cards are not picked up, you can move, press start to open the "help" window, and the music is still going on, but i can't play because i don't have a hand and i can't choose main phase 1, battle phase, end phase, and so... is there some kind of solution to this problem? please help and please excuse me if i wrote wrong the 50% of this, i'm not very skilled with the english :S thank so much!
dandi click on this link to see more usefl information:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=48720