This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yggdra Union
psp 
Hello all!

I've been having some trouble running Yggdra Union on JPCSP even though I've read that it should be working great. I've done some searching and here's what I've got going:

-Newest version from: http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
-I've installed SonicStage
-I've enabled both "Use Media Engine" and "Decode audio files with SonicStage"

I can't seem to run the ISO. I hit run, and nothing happens while the pause button becomes depressed. If I try to run the ISO without the two settings checked though, it seems to run until I select "New Game" in the main menu. At that point I just get a screen full of television static type crap.

EDIT: I've managed to fix it!
For anybody having similar issues:
I found that the media engine only works on 32-bit while I'm running 64-bit Win7. I figured I'd just try to install the 32bit version of JPCSP (even though it said it didn't function on 32bit windows not 32bit JPCSP) and give it a shot. It works! Thanks to the devs!

Tongue I'd love some help if somebody has an idea what is going on!
Still have music/voice problem in r2390.
Sometime goes very faster that make noise music/sound
FATAL ERROR happened in r2390/r2393 when casting skill
Then JPCSP crashed.

Quote:# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x5190fdde, pid=2456, tid=2756
# JRE version: 6.0_29-b11
# Java VM: Java HotSpot™ Client VM (20.4-b02 mixed mode windows-x86 )
# Problematic frame:
# C 0x5190fdde

Can any moderator move this thread to playable forums? thanks.
Yes, this whole "I make a new thread for my game because I am too lazy to search if there was info already" is quite annoying. Forum courtesy, people! There is a Commercial Games section with a purpose to be used!
(11-27-2011, 12:04 PM)LeaT Wrote: Yes, this whole "I make a new thread for my game because I am too lazy to search if there was info already" is quite annoying. Forum courtesy, people! There is a Commercial Games section with a purpose to be used!

Maybe you should mention this in your JPCSP for Dummies guide. I doubt it will completely eliminate these kinds of postings since some people are just too darn lazy to read, but at least they can't claim ignorance. Smile
(11-27-2011, 02:05 PM)Itaru Wrote:
(11-27-2011, 12:04 PM)LeaT Wrote: Yes, this whole "I make a new thread for my game because I am too lazy to search if there was info already" is quite annoying. Forum courtesy, people! There is a Commercial Games section with a purpose to be used!

Maybe you should mention this in your JPCSP for Dummies guide. I doubt it will completely eliminate these kinds of postings since some people are just too darn lazy to read, but at least they can't claim ignorance. Smile

I have on several places, but maybe I could clarify it...
(11-27-2011, 08:27 PM)LeaT Wrote: I have on several places, but maybe I could clarify it...

Yeah, I was thinking that you should put actual links for those dummies who can't be bothered to do a little forum searching. I think a good starting point would be the 2 threads for the JPCSP Compatibility List [Commercial Games] that also have links to the appropriate game threads. The list needs a bit of update though, both for the status of various games and also links to new threads.
Could we have this discussion in the JPCSP for dummies thread, as it otherwise derails this thread off topic?
Another FATAL ERROR happened in BF10 with r1913/r2345/r2390
Reinstall Java6 doesnt work and Java7 is on same boat.
I'll upload log this time.

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 9.84 KB / Downloads: 60)
Problem fix after close shaders and saving GE screen.
Look like you dont need enable anything in video to play this serise(Yggdra/Blaze/Gloria)