This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A question for the devs about Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (US)
sorry for asking but where can i download birth by sleep? i've been trying to play it but i cant find the game
You have to buy it,here we don't support downloaders
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
...i got it free though...
(08-12-2011, 06:29 AM)jikit01 Wrote: ...i got it free though...

Getting something for free and stealing it are two very, VERY different things. If your gonna take something without paying for at least have the decency to say you stole and not at like someone gave it to as a gift or something.
One more time!
not really a STEAL...it were on the WEBSITE THERE waiting FREELY to be DOWNLOAD. SO WOULD THAT COUNT AS STEAL? no,of course
so, if a stolen car is standing on a lot somewhere waiting to be sold or even given away, it doesn't count as stealing anymore. damn, i think i can get myself a new shiny car this way.

just because you found it on a warez site doesn't mean it's legal to just take it and parade it around as if you won the nobel prize. you're just asking to be banned for breaking the rules.
(08-12-2011, 02:15 PM)jikit01 Wrote: not really a STEAL...it were on the WEBSITE THERE waiting FREELY to be DOWNLOAD. SO WOULD THAT COUNT AS STEAL? no,of course

I could use that same statement for breaking into someones house becuase they left a window open or a door unlock. I mean its right there, freely open for anyone to use. Now to end this.

(08-12-2011, 11:41 AM)nickblame Wrote: it is strictly forbidden to post links to any game/demo/trial, the only ones that are ok are the homebrew. so warning to initial poster of the link and you will get banned if you do that again!

*big thanks to all the reporters for notifying the admins
Post from an admin. Checkmate.
One more time!