This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560
I just beat Final Fantasy 4. The game was not as hard as I was expecting it to be, beat it with my characters between 62 and 65. My characters on the ds version are like 15 levels higher and I still can't beat it :/ Didn't take as long as I expected either, barely have 30 hours in the game. I don't think I ever beat the game in that kind of time before :/

The game would freeze every now and then but as long as you remember to save often it's not a big deal.

Going to play interlude/after years next Smile
Hyakki can you show the settings?
In the latest SVN build (2982), when trying to save or load a game it produces an endless string of errors.

It works fine in 2927, so I'm not sure which revision broke it.

If I copy my save data from 2927 into my 2982 folder it seems to work properly.
Please post log file to dev to solve.Thanks
(02-11-2013, 01:07 PM)Amaranth Sparrow Wrote: In the latest SVN build (2982), when trying to save or load a game it produces an endless string of errors.

It works fine in 2927, so I'm not sure which revision broke it.

If I copy my save data from 2927 into my 2982 folder it seems to work properly.
Hey there, figure I would follow up with the troubleshooting on this one.

Like Sparrow said, r2927 saving is working just fine.

Using the latest I see, r2984, I will get the endless string of errors when I try to save.

The error code is always the same, 0x80110327 and I have attached the log.

It does the same thing for me on x86 and x64 builds if it makes any difference.

Game is working great so far minus the slowdown on some of the spell effects, and this weird shaft of light like a lens flare almost in the overworld. Highly playable so far though on r2927!

Attached Files
.rar   log ff4 crash.rar (Size: 21.68 KB / Downloads: 97)
Please test which one still work for save.Thanks
rev2960,2961(Use 2962 to test),2970,2971,2974,2975,2976
(02-16-2013, 03:16 AM)sum2012 Wrote: Please test which one still work for save.Thanks
rev2960,2961(Use 2962 to test),2970,2971,2974,2975,2976

Ok dokie, tested with not quite expected results.

What I did was first started a game in r2927, got to a point where I could save, did so and exited.

I then took that save and the game to all of the versions you listed and r2984. When I took the save created in the earlier version, there was no problems saving again after that (at least right away) in all versions including the latest build.

I then scraped my version of r2984, loaded the game and got to a point where I could save and got the same errors as before. Swapped in the save from the earlier version and all is well again.

If I find the time I will go and fire up a new game from scratch on all those versions you listed, but this game doesn't have the quickest intro so I can't promise it will be soon lol.
Hi all, just wanted to ask something, does anyone hear sound on the intro? Sound seems to work but not on the intro nor the music, I don't know why, maybe it's the game, maybe it's the emulator, can anyone help on this?

Thanks in advance
I have the same issue xRatel, I hear menu sound effects and such but no voices or music at all.
psp 
Hello! I'm new here Smile
I want to ask some things about FFIV CC.
The game ran well in JPCSP 2986:3006 64bit. But when I want to save, error 0x80110327 popped up and the game couldn't be continued, so I closed it. Then I decided to use the snapshot option to save. It worked fine. I just finished Ceodore's Tale and want to play the other tales, but the Select Story option gave me an error 0x80110327 too. I saved the finished tale using the snapshot option as well.
FYI, my laptop OS is Windows 7 64bit
What should I do to be able to save and play the other tales?
Any help?

Thank you Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)