This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560
thats strange works fine for me. still getting trash graphics though on r2196. can't see menus either. hit the triangle to bring up the menu to check inventory ect its invisible can't read or see it. the attached screenshot is with the triangle button pressed as you can see invest inventory and menu. also i'm not entirely sure why this whole green outline thing is going on with all of the npcs and such. other then the graphics and not being able to see menus or battle text it seems the rest of the game works

(06-19-2011, 03:05 PM)Klaine Wrote: In 2196 it doesn't even run the game...black screeen (it will auto pause) after the blue crystal thing...

I can't play anygame with 2196...
thats really odd Klaine that you can't get any games to run on 2196. I'm running a dual core cpu amdx2 and the only game i am having problems with either due to the build or whatever is causing it is ff4 the complete collection. everything else runs just fine for me without any probs

(06-20-2011, 12:39 AM)Klaine Wrote: I can't play anygame with 2196...
I'm using dell inspiron n5010 it's dual core...ati radeon 5650...it's a laptop...

Just download 2196 again...and now...it works...and i have the same problems as yours...
finished the game, ending isn't shown, only a small part which keeps looping.
Whoa...it's a pity i can't even play it at full speed without graphic glitches/..
has anyone found a fix or video settings that get rid of all the garbage graphics ect yet? or are we stuck waiting to see if it gets fixed in an upcoming build. not complaining mind you just trying to see if anyone has a work around or fix. i'm guessing nobody has got this working to 100% again yet since there haven't been many responses to this topic. i tried hyakkis settings from page 1 nothing only settings that seem to work for me are the ones a few others have tried. and i still am unable to see inventory or battle text. kinda sucks really. i guess i'll just have to hope it gets fixed in a later or newer build.
i've been waiting for a reply to this but does anyone have any working bloody configuration settings for ff4 the complete collection? the ones on page 1 don't work for me and the ones i have been using don't work for me so can someone please post a working set of configuration settings for this game that i can use on r2204. thanks.
i can also confirm there is a bug with the stencil test option in the newer revisions causing the half screen blur effect, you can revert to an older revision and the configuration on the first page should work, or just wait for a fix.
the bug is introduced in 2191. 2190 is the last rev that shows correctly.