This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULUS10566
I'm experiencing a problem in which there are missing images. For example, when I click on New Game, it asks me to select a bunch of options, but I just see the bar, I don't see any words on the bar.

Also, when I start the first chapter, I hear Lightning talking, but I don't see the words come up on the screen. Another thing I'm seeing is that when they start talking with text dialogue, the box pops up and I see the image of the person who's talking, but I don't see the text.

Is there a fix to this?

EDIT: Hmm, now I seem to be having a problem in which the pauses between character interaction are substantially longer than they should be.
which rev are you using ??
(05-29-2011, 07:02 PM)Xemnas1 Wrote: which rev are you using ??

You can assume they are using the latest rev unless they say otherwise. However on the latest build ( rev 2163 )I keep getting this error whenever I load the game.
Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find executable
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jumpCall(RuntimeContext.java:1
14)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jump(RuntimeContext.java:155)
        at _S1_2_88A522C.s(_S1_2_88A522C.java:28)
        at _S1_2_88A573C.s(_S1_2_88A573C.java:100)
        at _S1_2_88A52EC.s(_S1_2_88A52EC.java:76)
        at _S1_2_893354C.s(_S1_2_893354C.java:900)
        at _S1_2_8933398.s(_S1_2_8933398.java:84)
        at _S1_2_8804160.s(_S1_2_8804160.java:240)
        at _S1_2_8804160.exec(_S1_2_8804160.java)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.runThread(RuntimeContext.java:
702)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeThread.run(RuntimeThread.java:51)

Here's an updated log.

Attached Files
.html   rev 2163.html (Size: 43.85 KB / Downloads: 116)
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

game no longer crashes on loading screen in r2187, also no more white screen lockup at the end of battle.
will test more later but looks playable now.

nice work Smile
r2189
game is working good speed has improved, still has a lot of missing textures around the characters though.
besides for that i think this game can be moved to playable Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

what are the config are we using in this game ?
I have a crappy computer and can get this game to run at 40 fps with Only GE, Save GE to Texture, 500 compiler, ignore unmapped or whatever the top ignore is, All 4 boxes checked in the media engine area.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
The game is fine for me on Ati. Unless you guys are using shaders. I can't get this game to work with shaders at all. I'm getting the game to run pretty fast with Only GE, Vertex, and Save GE on, but it pauses randomly every 10 secs for about 2 secs
One more time!
Well, here's my experiences with trying out the game in r2196;

- FPS is far worse than the original Dissidia for me. On the same settings, while I would push 15-20 FPS in the original, I'm struggling to get 10 fps in Duodecim. Best average fps I can get in battles is usually something like 11-12. World map can run as slow as 8 FPS.

- Music and audio in general stutter a lot, especially in low fps scenes. Audio never stuttered for me in the original Dissidia. On trying out custom battles with the new stages, the music would become completely garbled.

- Got warnings about code cache becoming full, despite it being set to 64 MB (not a problem with original Dissidia). I raised it to 160 MB and the warnings were gone.

- Game crashed immediately to desktop during the second storymode cutscene with Tifa and company talking, so I had to skip it.

- Couldn't move Lightning on the battle board initially. She would just turn in place if I pressed the directional keys. Had to close the emulator and reload the game to get it working again.

- Game crashed to desktop again when I cleared the first Chaos insignia.
EDIT: Still does it...seems like I can't advance beyond it :/

Comp specs:

- Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.2 Ghz
- 4 GB RAM
- Ati Mobility Radeon HD 4670 1 GB
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Emu settings: Only GE graphics, Save GE screen to Texture, compiler max instruction size 500, both invalid memory settings ticked, use media engine, decode sound files with SonicStage

Java settings: Preset with Hyakki's launcher (SSE 4.1, 4+ GB RAM), code cache size raised to 160 MB
I have the same problem with the speed. The thing is its not just 012 but the first dissidia moves just as slow for me. Makes sense they would be slow down since they use almost the same graphic engine.
One more time!