This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Fullscreen Problem(Cannot use fullscreen option)
I was telling the same thing since the begining of this discusion. Tongue
I'll let these screens speak for themselves. Big Grin

[Image: Dissidiafullscreen1.jpg]

[Image: Dissidiafullscreen2.jpg]

[Image: Dissidiafullscreen3.jpg]

[Image: Dissidiafullscreen4.jpg]

Still not 100% functional, but very close, just needs to fill the entire screen if possible (this is the max window size I can resize to). Maybe switching to fullscreen exclusive mode would help...
Nope it won't help. im using JPCSP 0.6 r2198 and im currently using Start JPCSP in Full-Screen Exclusive Mode in the following runs. even you set the video size x3 still the same.
[Image: not_enough.jpg]
i think we're using a wide screen lcd monitor thats why there still enough space. i think its only design for non-wide screen in my opinion.
(06-23-2011, 12:21 AM)mickeyz Wrote: Nope it won't help. im using JPCSP 0.6 r2198 and im currently using Start JPCSP in Full-Screen Exclusive Mode in the following runs. even you set the video size x3 still the same.
i think we're using a wide screen lcd monitor thats why there still enough space. i think its only design for non-wide screen in my opinion.
What is wrong in this screenshot? I can't see any problem...
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
i got exactly same issue as above . 10% area on the right side get cut when full screen .

May be i am using 1920x1080 desktop and get this issue ?

I think it is becasue my mon is 16:9
it fits perfectly fine for my 1440x900 maybe thats the limit?
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
(06-23-2011, 01:55 PM)jacky400 Wrote: i got exactly same issue as above . 10% area on the right side get cut when full screen .

May be i am using 1920x1080 desktop and get this issue ?

I think it is becasue my mon is 16:9
Jpcsp is keeping the aspect ratio of the PSP (480:272).
So, if you have a total display height of 1080, remove maybe 30 pixels for the visible taskbar, leaving 1050 for Jpcsp.
This gives a width of 1050/272*480=1853. Hence an unused space of around 70 pixels on the right side.
Have you tried to hide the taskbar? This would give more space to the Jpcsp full screen window...
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
humm i try to hide the toolbar and better now but still 70 pixels missing from right side .

Is it possible to have option to enable/disable aspect ration ?

Updated : i tried SVN 2197 and works fine now becasue the keep aspect ratio when using Full Screen mode implemented in 2198
the task bar is only 5 pixels at most... lol and that wouldn't effect the sides at all. its actually you're missing 15 pixels on the side. because if you have looked at some of the people's screenshots they have slightly transparent taskbars and the window is under it too. I'ts because Widescreen Monitors are slightly longer than they are taller. compared to normal ratio monitors the PSP's native resolution is 2 pixels too tall for a perfect ratio along the measurement of 1920x1080

Edit: if it was possible for them to edit JPCSP's native resolution without messing up the games then they could easily lower the native height by 2 pixels so Native Full screen is literal full screen
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
Resume test some resolution fullscreen

problem resize right lines losed
1280x720
1280x800
1366x768
1360x768
1600x900
1920x1080

problem resize down and right lines losed

1600x1200

Problem resize down lines losed
800x600