This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Killzone: Liberation - USA - UCUS98646
(08-11-2012, 06:35 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: More good news! If i enable Dinamic Shader Generation game speed becomes great! Is the fastest game that JPCSP ran on my machine hahaha.

However, game still having minor issues. On a few minutes i will post it.

Thanks man.
Just to be sure, was it with pure r2684 or with some of the patches I sent you?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(08-11-2012, 06:38 AM)gid15 Wrote: Just to be sure, was it with pure r2684 or with some of the patches I sent you?
Complete pure and virgin r2684. I couldn't compile any of the patches you send me hahaahaha.

Ok, game speed is not constant; sometimes it becomes sloowww and sometimes it boost very fast. I have notice that the speed change on differents fields of the stage.

Graphics sometimes have glitches but are minor things like when i press the start button or when a menu changes to other menu. Sound is great; always was.

The crash that came out was just starting the stage, i don't know why. That's all at this point.

Attached Files
.7z   r2684x64 - KZL Normal gametrough.7z (Size: 216.06 KB / Downloads: 74)
.7z   r2684x64 - KZL Pretty Bad Crash.7z (Size: 198.25 KB / Downloads: 75)
[Image: montcer.png]
since I was kinda bored thought I'd also make a video, been awhile since I made one since megavideo went down (I don't like youtube so I just found some other random site :p)
anyways in this video, I quickly show the intro video problem that this game has where it jumps back and forth (see the right side of the screen, it even does this at 1x size), the rest of the game appears to work ok.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsqyas_kilzne
@hyakki, could you try with software rendering? It fix the intro video flip but game it self is slower than ever.

Also, i guess game is totally playable for you hahahaha. When game were playable for me then on every machines must be Big Grin
(08-11-2012, 11:16 PM)montcer9012 Wrote: @hyakki, could you try with software rendering? It fix the intro video flip but game it self is slower than ever.

Also, i guess game is totally playable for you hahahaha. When game were playable for me then on every machines must be Big Grin

While the videos play alot better in software mode, they are still cut off (or not fit correctly) at the right edge not really a big deal though :p

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mmmm, for me work. Then i don't know what is the problem there.

Here is a short game play of the boost gained on r2684.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-11-2012, 11:57 PM)montcer9012 Wrote: Mmmm, for me work. Then i don't know what is the problem there.

ahh yeah you're right, I had the color mask option on (since I was testing another game before this), videos look normal in software mode.
I have modified the lines on r2684 build and there's no a change. Maybe the changes was there but i did not notice; i saw same graphics and same speed. What is supposed to happen whit that changes?

Those was the modified lines:
Line 369 of jpcsp.graphics.RE.REShader.java:
Code:
return linked;

Line 69 of jpcsp.graphics.RE.RenderingEngineFactory.java:
Code:
// re = new StateProxy(re);

Attached Files
.7z   r2684x64 - KZL (Lines 69+369 modified).7z (Size: 7.47 KB / Downloads: 84)
(08-14-2012, 06:33 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: I have modified the lines on r2684 build and there's no a change. Maybe the changes was there but i did not notice; i saw same graphics and same speed. What is supposed to happen whit that changes?

Those was the modified lines:
Line 369 of jpcsp.graphics.RE.REShader.java:
Code:
return linked;

Line 69 of jpcsp.graphics.RE.RenderingEngineFactory.java:
Code:
// re = new StateProxy(re);
That was for debugging the issue "Different sampler types for same sample texture unit in fragment shader" but it seems to be solved in r2684 now... Thank you for your support
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Thanks to you for the ideas Big Grin

If you wanna try more don't doubt to send; mine game speed is far from a Nvidia card speed on this game performance hahahaha