This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Infrastructure support
NHL works on a 6.60 with CFW PSP that I got.
Too bad about the 32 bit JPCSP requirement for the raw sockets library though I prefer using the 64 bit JPCSP.
(03-08-2021, 04:09 AM)Nir777 Wrote: NHL works on a 6.60 with CFW PSP that I got.
Too bad about the 32 bit JPCSP requirement for the raw sockets library though I prefer using the 64 bit JPCSP.
I could compile the 64 bit version of the library required for raw sockets. See commit 8439914.
Now, I still have to setup a compile environment under Linux to create the 64 bit Linux version.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(03-09-2021, 06:48 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 04:09 AM)Nir777 Wrote: NHL works on a 6.60 with CFW PSP that I got.
I could compile the 64 bit version of the library required for raw sockets. See commit 8439914.
Now, I still have to setup a compile environment under Linux to create the 64 bit Linux version.

Yeah I seem to get further when I tried on Windows.
But because I cant get full speed on my Windows boot drive I think it disconnected after I got into a match.
(03-10-2021, 07:01 PM)Nir777 Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 06:48 PM)gid15 Wrote:

Yeah I seem to get further when I tried on Windows.
But because I cant get full speed on my Windows boot drive I think it disconnected after I got into a match.
Now the library is also available for the 64-bit Linux version in d49d3bb
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Seems like its not a problem of FPS but a issue between JPCSP and PSP.
If you gonna try with 2 instances of emulators (PPSSPP/JPCSP etc) it gonna work fine.
It's just a connection to a PSP that will make it disconnect.
Also couldn't get a full log on Windows for some reason (it won't save it to log.txt after exiting unlike on Linux) but I got a partial one that I dont know if it helps or not.
I will edit this post later if i get it to work on Linux.
EDIT: on Linux I can't get any further then requesting a game and it won't proceed into the match unlike on Windows (but I got a full log this time).
linux log:
https://pastebin.com/bkgXcZ7x
The WIndows log is attached here.
EDIT 2: decided to run JPCSP on Linux with sudo as suggested by the log and got all these errors:
https://pastebin.com/sK2tq9Cc
EDIT 3: the most complete log on Linux that I could have done with admin rights (will disconnect and timeout still).
https://pastebin.com/ALnMsyJJ
As I understand Linux and Windows got different behavior in regards to raw sockets so that's why you have issues on 1 OS? dont know.
Windows log is attached here.

Attached Files
.txt   log2.txt (Size: 29.31 KB / Downloads: 112)
So gid15... how can I try infrastructure on games that still got PSN working for them?
There are at least like 4-5 games that still got working servers.
I think they might shut them down this june or july when they gonna discontinue PSN on PSP but I am not sure.
(04-09-2021, 09:51 AM)Nir777 Wrote: So gid15... how can I try infrastructure on games that still got PSN working for them?
I think they might shut them down this june or july when they gonna discontinue PSN on PSP but I am not sure.
It would be interesting to have log files at INFO level, but with the following lines added to the LogSettings.xml file:
Code:
<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhoc'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhocctl'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhocMatching'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNet'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetInet'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetApctl'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhocAuth'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetIfhandle'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceUtility'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceWlan'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetResolver'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
This will produce additional debug information but only for the network modules.
(04-09-2021, 09:51 AM)Nir777 Wrote: So gid15... how can I try infrastructure on games that still got PSN working for them?

What's that 4-5 games is ?
(04-11-2021, 11:39 PM)onelight Wrote:

What's that 4-5 games is ?

The games are :
TNT Racers (USA)
Ace Combat Joinet Assault (USA)
Fat Princess (EUR)
Invizimals (EUR)
PixelJunk Monster Deluze (EUR)

That's what I know about anyway so there could be more.
On PSP you must be on firmware 6.61 , it won't work with firmwares below that.
And they use PSN so you need a PSN account.
I am not sure the region matters so it may work on other regions as well.
(04-10-2021, 02:46 PM)gid15 Wrote:
It would be interesting to have log files at INFO level, but with the following lines added to the LogSettings.xml file:
Code:
<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhoc'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhocctl'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhocMatching'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNet'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetInet'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetApctl'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhocAuth'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetIfhandle'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceUtility'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceWlan'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetResolver'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
This will produce additional debug information but only for the network modules.

test online play, the game is PixelJunk Monster Deluze (NPEG00017)
pspnet_apctl.prx and pspnet_inet.prx is deled,
A connection error has occurred. (20000002)

.7z   Online-play-log.7z (Size: 629.33 KB / Downloads: 134)

if del utility.prx, it didn't hava select connection screen and signing in screen
add get error 805508A6

.7z   Online-play-del-utilitylog.7z (Size: 619.88 KB / Downloads: 114)