This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help Increasing FPS
psp 
Hello I am trying to play Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep on Jcpsp v.06 2450. And whenever I play I get 5 to 12 FPS and it lags really bad. I wanted to know how to increase my FPS so I can play through the game.

My computer specs are:

Processor: Intel Core i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40 GHz
Ram: 6.00 GB
Video Card: Intel HD Graphics Family

The intel Graphic cards are not the best option.You can't do much for increase your fps,you have to buy an Nvidia or Amd graphic card
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(01-29-2012, 01:42 PM)virgil94 Wrote: The intel Graphic cards are not the best option.You can't do much for increase your fps,you have to buy an Nvidia or Amd graphic card

Which Nvidea graphics card would you recommend?
(01-29-2012, 01:42 PM)virgil94 Wrote: The intel Graphic cards are not the best option.You can't do much for increase your fps,you have to buy an Nvidia or Amd graphic card

Yeah well his PC is certainly a laptop so there's no way for him to install graphic card even if he does buy one.
(01-29-2012, 04:08 PM)bugmenot Wrote:

Yeah well his PC is certainly a laptop so there's no way for him to install graphic card even if he does buy one.

Well, I have the same problem on my PC

My specs are
Ram: 2.00GB
AMD Processor Model Unknown 2.20GHz
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
which is equally bad, and your problems on that desktop pc are both the cpu and the gpu.