This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
(11-21-2010, 09:16 PM)Hykem Wrote: Could someone please check if saving/loading works properly now in r1870? Thanks!

Everything is working =)
[Image: indexkd.jpg] pingutino: Your heart knows the truth Wink
can r1870 in jpcsp read aa3 files (atrac3plus)
Is it just me or has the sound been kind of broken since r1877?
(12-05-2010, 06:54 AM)Trildar Wrote: Is it just me or has the sound been kind of broken since r1877?

No it's not just you. It's been that way with alot of games.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

i have a question when i used r1866 it worked fine
how come when i used 1881 it just shows a black screen when it is supposed to show the intro movie after the ogos. it says its running but i cant skip the intro or anything
Could someone please post an INFO log for this game up to when it freezes? Thanks in advance!
The game works in r1881. The videos are slower and you can hear the sound later but the game still works.
[Image: indexkd.jpg] pingutino: Your heart knows the truth Wink
(12-06-2010, 01:28 PM)Pingutino Wrote: The game works in r1881. The videos are slower and you can hear the sound later but the game still works.

Ah, ok. Thanks! Smile
new test vid

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1JqFZChtcs
quando tento di far partire il gioco mi compare un "information" in rosso che dice di non rimuovere la memory stick, e poi si blocca dandomi i seguenti errori:
2010-12-08 09:52:16,751 [GUI] WARN com.xuggle.xuggler - Error: no codec set for coder (../../../../../../../csrc/com/xuggle/xuggler/StreamCoder.cpp:686)
2010-12-08 09:52:18,670 [GUI] DEBUG com.xuggle.xuggler - Closing dangling StreamCoder (../../../../../../../csrc/com/xuggle/xuggler/StreamCoder.cpp:82)

Mentre in java compaiono molte scritte
hhhheeeelllp!!! voglio giocare a sto maledetto gioco!!! con l'emulatore per pc!!!