This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tales of Graces f [BLES01617]
Tested using rpcs3-v0.0.1-2017-03-03-48b05838_win64 on an i7 4770K @ 3.5 GHz, GTX 1070, 16 GB DDR3 running Windows 10-64 with the following settings:

PPU decoder: Interpreter (fast)
SPU decoder: Recompiler (ASMJIT)
LLE libraries picked automatically by RPCS3
Graphics settings: OpenGL @ 1280x720 w/ VSync, Frame limit set to Auto
Audio settings: XAudio2
Input/Output: XInput

Regardless of my settings, the game displays a white window for about a second, then aborts with 'HLE TODO: Unimplemented syscall syscall_988'.

Attached Files
.7z   log.7z (Size: 31.4 KB / Downloads: 107)
Tested with rpcs3-v0.0.2-2017-03-11-cdc49d16_win64 using the same settings as above.

The game does boot now with all renderers. It shows 3 intro screens (see screenshot #1 for the final screen it shows), afterwards the screen goes black and it displays an error message (see screenshot #2).

If I quickly skip the intro screens by pressing X, the game goes a bit further and displays a loading screen (see screenshot #3). After loading for a couple of seconds however, it presents the same error message as above.

Can be moved to Intro, I guess.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   log.7z (Size: 121.36 KB / Downloads: 91)
Where's the option for RPCS3 to automatically pick the correct libraries? I got the game to work too but I had to manually select libs as I don't see that option. And on a side note, super excited to see this game progressing.
(03-13-2017, 10:32 PM)XtraT Wrote: Where's the option for RPCS3 to automatically pick the correct libraries? I got the game to work too but I had to manually select libs as I don't see that option. And on a side note, super excited to see this game progressing.

It's in Config -> Settings -> Load required libraries (last option on the page)
That's what I thought but it's weird because if I check that option, the game doesn't boot for me (with or without any libraries checked). The game only boots after I checked a bunch of libraries. Oh well, at least it still load.
chouchers, no offense, but your post isn't very helpful. First of all, this topic is for the disc version (BLES-01617) of the game, not the PSN version. You should also always include your RPCS3.log file =)

Anyway, your success with the PSN version made me re-test the game using rpcs3-v0.0.2-2017-04-26-8055d83d_win64 with multiple settings combinations (all possible combinations of PPU/SPU Interpreter / Recompiler and Automatic library loading / liblv2.sprx). The results were always the same error message ("An error occurred. Please quit the game (8002B404)") as in my post above.

Attached Files
.7z   log.7z (Size: 128.28 KB / Downloads: 80)
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/attachment.php?aid=26005

Same error. Changing the settings does not lead to anything. Google does not know anything about this error. Could this be the defense of the game?
I7-2600, RX 480 G1 8GB, win10x64
Considering error 8002B403 is "Problem saving game data", maybe 8002B404 is "Problem saving trophy data" ? The game is supposed to install them when the error appears.
Or it could still be related to game data, like some kind of check failing.
i7 2600K @ 4.0GHz, AMD R9 Nano @ 1050MHz
Probably savedata related. Try this build: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp.../artifacts
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
ssshadow, this build has no effect, I'm afraid.

Attached Files
.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 77.05 KB / Downloads: 100)
i7 2600K @ 4.0GHz, AMD R9 Nano @ 1050MHz