This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Drakengard 3 [BLUS31197]
I've been testing the game for the recents commits, and it seems the game now have a error message rather than load and hang. It says "Error : Game data is corrupted (terminate application)" while installation.
I have Automatically load required libraries checked.
PPU Interpreter and SPU Interpreter (both fast and precise).
I posted this because before (around 2 or 3 commits) the game would actually install, than hang.

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 266.51 KB / Downloads: 85)
Maybe libfs LLE broke it. The log output looks really strange...

Some things to try:
* Don't put a disc game in the hard drive folder. It may conflict when installing, like installing on top of itself or something. Put the game somewhere else, anywhere, and use the boot -> boot game menu.
* Also delete any old installed files, check for any folder containing the same game ID in /dev_hdd0/game.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
I have tried moving the game somewhere else, and boot from menu, but it does nothing. I already deleted everything in dev/hdd0.

What's weird is that it used to install it without any errors (but it seemed some files were missing or something like that)
Game now goes to main menu but crashes when "New Game" is pressed.

RPCS3 v0.0.2-3-4f-aecd Alpha

[Image: wosumz.png]

Attached Files
.7z   RPCS3 D3 Log.7z (Size: 401.75 KB / Downloads: 83)
No it doesn't, that's not a master build.
Only report stuff on master builds or pull requests that are about to be merged.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
ps3 
Drakengard 3 Finally ingame Almost playable
i dont tested save probably works
Tested Last Jarves PR Should be merged soon
LLVM Recompiler + Recompiler (ASMJIT) Vulkan
build 7f88172d

[Image: z0hrRVQ.jpg]
^^ please upload a log next time.
Needs to be retested after PR is merged
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Crashes after defeating the dragon after the first fight with your sisters.

Recording from start until crash (long test video, ignore everything else in that video):
https://youtu.be/TvYBhCAMW1c?t=40m13s

RPCS3 log file was to big for the forum so I had to put it on MEGA.
https://mega.nz/#!hAUDULwC!nZAZ7SFutJtJN...BGPqLc44cE
Moving to Ingame.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)