This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
request - tales of vesperia japanese
is there anyway I could request that work be done to make the tales of vesperia ps3 game playable? I'll gladly make a donation to your cause!
No, you can't.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
You can try to test it and report the issues that make the emulation not being able to progress if they aren't reported yet.
Apart from that, devs usually work to fix the emulator in general, not to fix a specific game.
Although they do/did pick specific games to fix stuff until it looks just like it would on a real PS3 if it's near to Playable and easy to fix.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
(10-07-2016, 07:34 PM)ezekial52787 Wrote: is there anyway I could request that work be done to make the tales of Vesperia ps3 game playable? I'll gladly make a donation to your cause!

I tested the game and it does not even boot Sad
But on the upside I think they might be working on a port for that game on the PC
(10-11-2016, 05:05 PM)CyberPhy Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 07:34 PM)ezekial52787 Wrote: is there anyway I could request that work be done to make the tales of Vesperia ps3 game playable? I'll gladly make a donation to your cause!

I tested the game and it does not even boot Sad
But on the upside I think they might be working on a port for that game on the PC

what makes you think they working on a port for the pc, cyberphy?