This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Booting VSH in Jpcsp
I was testing the VSH on revision 503d3e6f when I noticed the thumbnail and background doesn't load properly (using PSP-1000 (Fat)):

Expected result:

On working models other than the PSP-1000, the thumbnail is still white with random vertical lines and the background is a mix of black and white.

As of revision 503d3e6f, the following PSP Models still display the red screen:
Code:
PSP Model                         | --vsh Status
----------------------------------+-------------
PSP-1000 (Fat)                    | Working
PSP-2000 (Slim)                   | Working
PSP-3000 (Brite, 3rd Generation)  | Working
PSP-3000 (Brite, 4th Generation)  | Working
PSP-N1000 (GO)                    | Working with memory errors, click Run a few times to get past the issues
PSP-3000 (Brite, 7th Generation)  | Red screen
PSP-3000 (Brite, 9th Generation)  | Red screen
PSP-E1000 (Street)                | Red screen

Attached Files
.7z   Log_r503d3e6f(64bit)_INFO.7z (Size: 128.59 KB / Downloads: 147)
Didn't know a better thread so I am posting here.
Infrastructure is getting revived on the PSP.
Example of a game :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s63OYjFFDkM
The channel got other videos too.
(03-01-2021, 06:24 AM)Nir777 Wrote: Didn't know a better thread so I am posting here.
Infrastructure is getting revived on the PSP.
Example of a game :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s63OYjFFDkM
The channel got other videos too.
Interesting. I think this would be worth to have an own thread. Please keep posting if you have more info!

Thank you
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Test with jpcsp-cd47105 after del pspnet_apctl.prx and pspnet_inet.prx, intetwenet Browser working,
A connection error has occurred. (20000002) when try sign in PSN

Attached Files
.7z   VSH-PSN-LOG.7z (Size: 566.51 KB / Downloads: 135)
How to save connection settings, everytime I edited the setting, it back to default, with the default ssid, etc
control is not working so i am not able to pass forward this stage(image attached)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)