This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Sui [BLJM61255]
(08-25-2016, 07:11 PM)Wafflesama Wrote: according to the console, not open the magic data.rom

If it can't open the data.rom, then why isn't the error in the log? In the log the only thing it can't open is the patch.rom, and that shouldn't matter if the game doesn't have updates\you didn't installed any updates.

Also since this is a disc game, and rpcs3 can't handle disc games correctly in some cases (at least i've found some games that even fails to run because "corrupted data" if the disc game is in dev_hdd0), try moving out the game from dev_hdd0 and start the game with Boot -> Boot Game.

But before that, try LLE the modules Annie posted.
PC: i5-4690K | RX 480 | 16GB RAM
Playable on 0.0.1-3864 (2017-02-15-469bdbd2)

i5-4460
GTX 750 Ti
8 GB RAM

Settings:
PPU: Interpreter (fast)
SPU: Interpreter (fast)
Video: OpenGL (no options checked)

Libraries used:
libadec
libatrac3plus
libatxdec
libavcdec
libdmux
libdmuxpamf
libl10n
libpamf
libresc
libsail
libsre
libvdec

The precise PPU Interpreter doesn't result in anything different than using the fast one, so I stayed with the fast one.
Music is only working when using the fast SPU Interpreter. Using the precise Interpreter or the Recompiler results in no music but everything else still working.

Videos play very slowly, constantly stopping and resuming, but might run perfectly on high-end machines since there doesn't seem to be a problem while playing them.
In-Game constantly at 60fps, even when skipping through the game quickly.

DirectX crashes randomly (Console says F without actually putting out an error message and pressing the Stop button crashes rpcs3).
Vulkan can't display a lot of graphics in-game, but seems to be working fine otherwise.

Now, I'm not an expert at how the graphics work so excuse me if I say something silly.
The game seems to constantly replace random parts of textures with what seems like a screenshot of the game itself. This can even happen to text, where a symbol can be replayed in the same way sprites and parts of backgrounds can be.

Making a save and loading it directly afterwards will remove all glitches which were on screen at the time of saving (maybe the game reloads all textures).
Loading from the same spot under the same conditions will always result in the exact same textures being glitched out, so it seems to happen in a regular interval.

Might add a video later.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   RPCS3.7z (Size: 61.16 KB / Downloads: 70)
Your log contains RPCS3 v0.0.1-4902-864d8b49 Pre-Alpha and you mentioned 2017-02-15-469bdbd2 on the post. What version did you use?
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
(02-17-2017, 05:26 PM)Annie Wrote: Your log contains RPCS3 v0.0.1-4902-864d8b49 Pre-Alpha and you mentioned 2017-02-15-469bdbd2 on the post. What version did you use?

I have used the build found here https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp.../artifacts and I wasn't aware that the program doesn't use the name as it does on that page.
Just redownloaded and checked that the download on that page always outputs "RPCS3 v0.0.1-4902-864d8b49 Pre-Alpha" in the log.
Not sure which one of these two is the actual version though, but I'll guess it's the one in the log Huh
That's a WIP build though, results from it shouldn't be reported just yet. Doesn't it work with current master (you can download through the rpcs3 website appveyor link)?
When it does, please make a brand new thread on the current section regarding this game.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
(02-17-2017, 06:15 PM)OnjoujiToki Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 05:26 PM)Annie Wrote: Your log contains RPCS3 v0.0.1-4902-864d8b49 Pre-Alpha and you mentioned 2017-02-15-469bdbd2 on the post. What version did you use?

I have used the build found here https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp.../artifacts and I wasn't aware that the program doesn't use the name as it does on that page.
Just redownloaded and checked that the download on that page always outputs "RPCS3 v0.0.1-4902-864d8b49 Pre-Alpha" in the log.
Not sure which one of these two is the actual version though, but I'll guess it's the one in the log Huh

That build is part of this pull request: https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/pull/2391
You can test the builds from that pull request (enable Write Color Buffers option) and if anything gets fixed/broken you may notify me in the discussion there. Cheers.
Anyway OnjoujiToki, nicely written. When the pull request (work in progress code) KD11 mentioned is merged into the master branch you can just make a nice new topic in subforum playable.

Thanks for testing Smile
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)