This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to report issues and ask for support
Hi!

Guidelines for reporting issues:
  • Read the Quickstart Guide before asking for help.
  • Always include the log file. It is located in the RPCS3 root directory and called RPCS3.log.
    If needed, attach it packed in a .zip or a .rar file.
  • Always test with the interpreters before reporting the problem.
  • Make sure you're using the latest master build.
  • Make sure the latest firmware is installed. Download this and install it from the tools -> install firmware menu.
  • Include description and if relevant, screenshots of the problem
  • Report of the problem should be in understandable English

What should be reported:
  • Problems while running/compiling RPCS3 in a certain environment.
  • Problems with somewhat simple homebrew/commercial games (ie. not God of War, GTA V etc), with interesting outcomes. You should mostly post them in the game's thread.
    HINT: Use the search functionality.
  • Any regressions (a game worked before, but doesn't work after a certain commit)
  • Differences between different PPU/SPU backends
  • Problems with GUI elements
Thank you for your support and understanding.
i.m pc fan boy....but i love midnightclub los angles....please someone tell me ...when this emulator can play midnightclub la on pc...
(12-23-2015, 11:48 PM)alexalex Wrote: i.m pc fan boy....but i love midnightclub los angles....please someone tell me ...when this emulator can play midnightclub la on pc...

Please, don't spam your message everywhere...because you can get can easily.
If I helped you, please give the proper reputation.

P.S. sorry, for my terrible english Confused
(12-23-2015, 11:48 PM)alexalex Wrote: i.m pc fan boy....but i love midnightclub los angles....please someone tell me ...when this emulator can play midnightclub la on pc...

Check back in a year or two.
ps3 
i have a 32bit pc but i can't get the build to work because each one of them are only for 64bit y is only 64bit?
(02-01-2016, 11:50 PM)light2 Wrote: i have a 32bit pc but i can't get the build to work because each one of them are only for 64bit y is only 64bit?

32-bit hasn't been supported for years. Also, if you still have a 32-bit PC, then you probably wouldn't be able to run anything at a decent speed.
32-bit support was dropped, due to PS3's architecture being very hard to emulate on it.
Yeah, I have problem too, I can't run anything trough emulator. No homebrew, no games it's shows only black screen. I tried changing configuration nothing help Sad

My rig:
i5
gtx 960
8GB
Windows 10 PRO
(02-09-2016, 01:39 PM)Mindinis Wrote: Yeah, I have problem too, I can't run anything trough emulator. No homebrew, no games it's shows only black screen. I tried changing configuration nothing help Sad

My rig:
i5
gtx 960
8GB
Windows 10 PRO

You already received a warning for posting in irrelevant threads... Well, here's another one.
RPCS3.log. : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByHo5Wx...sp=sharing
video : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByHo5Wx...sp=sharing

My Current Set Up for my laptop
Processor : A8-5550M
GPU : AMD Radeon HD 8550G ( Apu ) + HD 8600/8700M ( Dedicated Gpu ) Dual Graphics
Ram : 8 GB Ram
Driver : Crimson 15.11.1b

DX12 not supported from the Manufacture ( ACER ) eventhough the GPU is on the list that are supported.
(03-08-2016, 10:15 AM)vladisdracul2nd Wrote: RPCS3.log. : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByHo5Wx...sp=sharing
video : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByHo5Wx...sp=sharing

My Current Set Up for my laptop
Processor : A8-5550M
GPU : AMD Radeon HD 8550G ( Apu ) + HD 8600/8700M ( Dedicated Gpu ) Dual Graphics
Ram : 8 GB Ram
Driver : Crimson 15.11.1b

DX12 not supported from the Manufacture ( ACER ) eventhough the GPU is on the list that are supported.

How is this related to the guidelines for reporting issues? I have issued you a minor warning.