This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition [NPEB00554] Install Problem
Hi guys, i try to install this game but i have this problem

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-10-2014, 08:47 AM)mecripper Wrote: Hi guys, i try to install this game but i have this problem

You should delete the previous install, before installing again. Also seems you might be missing admin privileges for the install.
Just extract files from pkg with PkgView
(10-10-2014, 08:47 AM)mecripper Wrote: Hi guys, i try to install this game but i have this problem

Do everything as I (SS below...)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-10-2014, 10:59 AM)tambre Wrote: You should delete the previous install, before installing again. Also seems you might be missing admin privileges for the install.
no, I had the same thing, but the game has was extracted anyway.
Upload you Log Here :
PC spec:
Windows 10 PRO X64 Insider 16.232
Amd Ryzen 1700X @3.8 ghz
MSI Core Frozr L
16 go Corsair Vengeance LPX PC4-25600 (3200MHz)
MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
500 Go SSD Samsung 960 EVO M.2
ehy guys thx for help !! Smile Then ... this is my step:
1 - Download game from PSN onto PS3
2 - Transfer game from PS3 to PC
3 - Extract with PkgView (Because with function Install there is a problem - yes i am administrator of my system)
4 - copy file like image of Darkriot
Now work Wink thx you!! Smile and sorry for my english Wink