This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 - ULJM05940
getting ridiculous now. have everything installed, followed instructions, enabled media engine and decode with sonic stage all that. still getting "AT3+ data could not be decoded by the external decoder." idk what to do now.
When the game(Yu Gi Oh Tag Force 6) pause, a file called 'step-trace' appear in the 'jpcsp-windows-x86' file. Anyone knows what to do??? (in r2538)
The content is as follows:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
C:\Users\User\Documents\PSP\psp game file\cvn-ygo5dtf6.iso
Instruction Trace Dump - Memory (read)

Detailed log unavailable.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
psp 
Hello guys.
I'm running 5Ds Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force 6 and every time the error.

jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeThread.run (RuntimeThread.java: 51)
[Image: errorbbd.png]

Have I changed several times and still hangs JPCSP the game = /.

Does anyone know how to solve this?.
Yugioh 5Ds Tag Force 6 on JPCSP.
I got a big problem here and I really need help from DevTeam. Since r2612 came out, the game has worked fine, no crash on card activation. Here's the video :
Yugioh Tag Force 6 JPCSP
I was going to ask you guy to move it to playable. But now, with the newest version of Jpcsp - r2633, the error came back. Please check the log file below.

.rar   log.rar (Size: 15.34 KB / Downloads: 88)
(07-23-2012, 01:43 AM)dragonwaa Wrote: Yugioh 5Ds Tag Force 6 on JPCSP.
I got a big problem here and I really need help from DevTeam. Since r2612 came out, the game has worked fine, no crash on card activation.

I was going to ask you guy to move it to playable. But now, with the newest version of Jpcsp - r2633, the error came back. Please check the log file below.
It would be very helpful if you could identify which revision broke the game again. I suspect r2613 or r2614. Could you confirm which one?

Thank you!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Tested with these version : 2612,2614,2624,2629,2630,2631,2632,2633
Errors : The game will definitely freezing whenever you play the same magic or trap cards (I tested with Mystical Space Typhoon spell card)
Result : The error only happen with r2633. The rest of it seem to work fine.
(07-23-2012, 12:09 PM)dragonwaa Wrote: Tested with these version : 2612,2614,2624,2629,2630,2631,2632,2633
Errors : The game will definitely freezing whenever you play the same magic or trap cards (I tested with Mystical Space Typhoon spell card)
Result : The error only happen with r2633. The rest of it seem to work fine.
Hmmm, that can't be related to r2633... there is no functionality change there, only 1 warning added.
Are you using the exact same settings in, for example, r2632?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
"OMG!!! I'm really sorry for my carelessness. I tested it again on r2633 and it runs well. Should be moved to playable now." - That was what I was going to say. But after almost 2 hours testing, I'd say that it was like a random error. It seems like the error will happen if some condition meet (I don't know what it is). The first time, I played a duel with a NPC name Lily and she use a monster'effect to counter my Mystical Space Typhoon and the game freezed. The next time, It freezed just because I activated that spell. And then I played it a again with just the same setting, fought the same NPC and play the same card but it was fine at that time. Because of that, I'm not sure if there are some problems with r2633 or not.
I'm really sorry for saying something earlier without testing it carefully. I'll try more to find out what causes the problem. But apparently, It can be moved to playable now (According to some replies to my channel on Youtube and my post on some forum, this game worked well on Jpcsp r2614+)
Moved to Playable, even though it seems to crash at random times.
(07-23-2012, 04:26 PM)dragonwaa Wrote: "OMG!!! I'm really sorry for my carelessness. I tested it again on r2633 and it runs well. Should be moved to playable now." - That was what I was going to say. But after almost 2 hours testing, I'd say that it was like a random error. It seems like the error will happen if some condition meet (I don't know what it is). The first time, I played a duel with a NPC name Lily and she use a monster'effect to counter my Mystical Space Typhoon and the game freezed. The next time, It freezed just because I activated that spell. And then I played it a again with just the same setting, fought the same NPC and play the same card but it was fine at that time. Because of that, I'm not sure if there are some problems with r2633 or not.
I'm really sorry for saying something earlier without testing it carefully. I'll try more to find out what causes the problem. But apparently, It can be moved to playable now (According to some replies to my channel on Youtube and my post on some forum, this game worked well on Jpcsp r2614+)
No problem, you punished yourself by having to retest so many revisions Wink

It is still interesting to know that this game has random problems.
In yes,the game is playable,more no stable in the animation of characters.