This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 - ULJM05940
Jpcsp r2324
Use Media Engine + Decode Audio SonicStage + use non-native fonts

when play story mode, at loading stop then run again but it still stuck at loading (pic4).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log INFO+DEBUG.rar (Size: 54.08 KB / Downloads: 536)
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
yes me too same problem, if there is a jpcsp revision that solve this problem, please members, tell us Sad
Yeah, that would be nice, though I managed to get to the free duel screen, however the screen flashes like crazy.
I have tried a thousand of different combinations between my graphics driver and the emulator itself

With Ge graphics it was flickering a LOT but I got to 60 fps. Without it I got to 10 fps which is still slow. The other options from the emulator don't seem to make a difference.

It is the only game I really want to try with the jpcsp so if you've found anything, please post.
(10-19-2011, 09:37 PM)Superpoop Wrote: I have tried a thousand of different combinations between my graphics driver and the emulator itself

With Ge graphics it was flickering a LOT but I got to 60 fps. Without it I got to 10 fps which is still slow. The other options from the emulator don't seem to make a difference.

It is the only game I really want to try with the jpcsp so if you've found anything, please post.

That is the exact same issue I have.

I hope someone can find a way to resolve this
i think here is maybe some answer if you know japanese
http://hi.baidu.com/youngscroll/blog/ite...27bd6.html
what is this supposed to be? i wouldn't try to use it until one of the devs decompiles it and checks, the last chinese "answer" was a renamed jpcsp with spyware attached.
What's funny is you can play the tutorials (main menu->fourth option (database・データベース)->fifth option (tutorial・チュートリアル)) but can't do free duels or the story mode because of the aforementioned problem.
Also the picture viewer does not work in game (I guess it uses the psp's picture viewer because when I played the game on my PSP that's what it looked like) and only shows black squares where the pictures of cards should be (this is under the main menu's fourth option (database・データベース) and in turn under the card album section (カードアルバム) which is its option number 2).
Used R2475.
(03-14-2012, 03:11 AM)damicore Wrote: Also the picture viewer does not work in game (I guess it uses the psp's picture viewer because when I played the game on my PSP that's what it looked like) and only shows black squares where the pictures of cards should be (this is under the main menu's fourth option (database・データベース) and in turn under the card album section (カードアルバム) which is its option number 2).
Used R2475.
That would be helpful if you could post a log file. Some PSP API's are probably not implemented and the log file would show which ones.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
should I log the whole thing?
What version supports logging? because I couldn't change its level to "info" in this revision, it was an empty selection list in the lower part of the logger.