This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantasy Star Portable 2
Phantasy Star Portable 2 multiplayer i can see another player but if i am server creator i can't go in game but client can and i get matching counter or something like that
(06-12-2014, 06:14 PM)Heos Wrote: Phantasy Star Portable 2 multiplayer i can see another player but if i am server creator i can't go in game but client can and i get matching counter or something like that
If you want play Phantasy Star Portable 2 multiplayer, try lan multiplayer not ProOnline
(06-13-2014, 12:29 AM)onelight Wrote:
(06-12-2014, 06:14 PM)Heos Wrote: Phantasy Star Portable 2 multiplayer i can see another player but if i am server creator i can't go in game but client can and i get matching counter or something like that
If you want play Phantasy Star Portable 2 multiplayer, try lan multiplayer not ProOnline

I tried everything but can't connect xD i used 2 jpcsp on 1 pc every other game works normally
(06-13-2014, 11:14 AM)Heos Wrote:
(06-13-2014, 12:29 AM)onelight Wrote:

I tried everything but can't connect xD i used 2 jpcsp on 1 pc every other game works normally

If you are luck enough, this gmae can connect 2 jpcsp on 1
but for jpcsp this game is still half play, It is not the time to thinking about multiplayer

[/quote]

but for jpcsp this game is still half play, It is not the time to thinking about multiplayer

[/quote]

I tried software new one and character stand now on the ground :O but there is one more issue when i get on terminal i choose planet mission but can't enter it :O

[/quote]

I tried software new one and character stand now on the ground :O but there is one more issue when i get on terminal i choose planet mission but can't enter it :O
[/quote]

I don't think External Software Rendering work very well, it will broken the ground some time

(06-14-2014, 02:03 PM)onelight Wrote:
(06-13-2014, 05:40 PM)Heos Wrote:

[/quote]

I don't think External Software Rendering work very well, it will broken the ground some time

[/quote]

But ground is not that big deal xD i was wondering if any1 can connect :O
(06-14-2014, 03:00 PM)Heos Wrote:
(06-14-2014, 02:03 PM)onelight Wrote:
(06-13-2014, 05:40 PM)Heos Wrote:

[/quote]

But ground is not that big deal xD i was wondering if any1 can connect :O
[/quote]
I am sorry to tell you that the game multiplayer doesnt work yet
you can see the other players, but other players cant join the mission