This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to put the saved games? - Sonic CD
I downloaded a saved game site gamefaqs.com for Sonic CD in order to test the game mode "Time Attack" that are blocked. It indicates these files below:

sonic_cd_eu.zip
NPEB00787-AUTO\ICON0.PNG
NPEB00787-AUTO\PARAM.PFD
NPEB00787-AUTO\PARAM.SFO
NPEB00787-AUTO\SDATA.BIN

Already been put in $GameDir\USRDIR and $GameDir folder, but was not recognized.
Being the main file SDATA.BIN those mentioned, how can the rpcs3 read the file?
In which folder should I put these files?

Where to put the saved games?

Attached Files
.zip   sonic_cd_eu.zip (Size: 132.43 KB / Downloads: 81)
It should also be noted that I don't think saves actually work yet, but sure, do try.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(05-17-2014, 11:49 PM)AlexAltea Wrote:
(05-17-2014, 11:44 PM)ssshadow Wrote: It should also be noted that I don't think saves actually work yet, but sure, do try.

True, I was a lazy bastard and didn't finish all the cellSaveData* functions unfinished (once I stop working on something, returning back to it is extremely painful... Idk why). Don't worry, I will take care of those asap. Top priority: cellSaveDataAutoLoad2 and cellSaveDataAutoSave2, since that's what Sonic CD demands.

There may be a bug in cellSaveDataListLoad2 also, the other Disgaea games pause exactly there when they think there is no free space left on the HDD.

For the record, the Arkedo games also use cellSaveDataAutoSave2 and cellSaveDataAutoLoad2, and you can easily get it to save by quickly (like in 5 minutes) finish the first level.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)