This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Graphic bug
Hey there ! (sry for bad english, not my native language :p)

I managed to run KHBBS on jpcsp using various tutorials on youtube/forums.
Game is running great, 30 fps no framedrops but i have a graphic bug : the game is showing like 2 screens one stacked on the other one.
Here is a screenshot of my problem :

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id...5KHBBS.png

as u can see the game is quite pretty =)

My computer :
MSI laptop GE-70
CPU : Intel® Core™ i5-3230M (2,60 GHz)
GPU : NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 660M
RAM : 8GB

Options in jpcsp :
-VIDEO
Only GE graphics
USe bertex cache
Use shaders
Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering
Disable UBO
Enable VAO
Enable saving GE screen to textures insead of memory
Enable decoding of indexed textures

-Memory Both checked

-Misc
Use Media Engine
Decode audio files with SonicStage

-Compiler
Use compiler (dynarec)
50 maximum method size

-Display
Antialiasing x8
Resolution 1920x1080

"%JAVA_CMD%" -Xmx2512m -Xss100m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=512m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-amd64 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar %* (edit from the start-windows-amd64 file)

Please ! Help !
I think it's because you enabled "Only GE graphics." Try to disable this option and see if the game will look normal.
(08-02-2013, 09:20 PM)DragonNeos Wrote: I think it's because you enabled "Only GE graphics." Try to disable this option and see if the game will look normal.

im having the same problem. i tried what you said and its still there
I'm not sure which option needs to be disabled in order to fix this problem. After testing other games, I think "Enable saving GE screen to textures instead of memory" needs to be disabled. The game will lose some FPS and the graphics will not be as sharp, but it should make the game not show double screens. If it doesn't fix the problem, you will need to post an INFO log. Search the forums if you want to know how to post a log.