This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is my game running at such low FPS?
psp 
Hello everyone. I downloaded JPCSP to play one game - Tekken 6. However, when I run it, the framerate is unplayably slow. In the menus, it keeps at above 50 fps, but as soon as I start playing the game, it drops down all the way to 10. My computer is pretty decent, and the specs are as follows:

i5 3570K
GTX 660Ti
Corsair 128gb SSD (JPCSP in this directory)
8GB DDR3 1600mhz RAM

Is the FPS lag caused by my poor computer hardware specs? Or is there a different problem?

I am running JPCSP out-of-the-box, that is, at default settings, if that helps.

Thanks in advance for any help.
ur gaming rig no problem is java jpcsp program problem currently broken and not working!

use other emulator http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html#devbuilds this one very fast

java jpcsp now broken and debugging purpose and very slow speed
Java is not broken
Try using Only ge and save ge to screen,also use shaders but I'm not sure if it will work.Play with the options and try to get the optimal one
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]