This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem shaders
I still still quite a slowdown So I try to put the shaders and I had this problem:
black screen but you can hear the sound of the game and after the game seem to stop because there is no more sound.
Here is the log file I have also an error on the console CMD

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 7.72 KB / Downloads: 89)
(03-30-2013, 11:49 AM)tomykids Wrote: I have one last question: when I download a new version of jpcsp how I get my backups and my control settings for games?
When you want to do that you need to look for 2 things:
1. ms0 folder.
2. settings.properties file.

When you extract the new JPCSP build just copy the "settings.properties" file into it but be aware that maybe a new revision add/remove some config and the old config file will be usefully.

To the save data you must follow the patch "ms0\PSP\SAVEDATA" inside the JPCSP build that you want to backup. Be aware there will exist several folders, you must search the ones that have the game code your want to back up. Sometimes there will be just 1 folder and sometimes are multiple folders; in both cases you must copy all the folders to the new JPCSP direction.

(03-30-2013, 06:52 PM)tomykids Wrote: I still still quite a slowdown So I try to put the shaders and I had this problem:
black screen but you can hear the sound of the game and after the game seem to stop because there is no more sound.
Here is the log file I have also an error on the console CMD
Wait for a dev to search on it, but not always a fix are found so must be patient.
[Image: montcer.png]
Thank you Big Grin

So it will have a new version that will fix this problem?
Maybe, you need to be patient.
[Image: montcer.png]