This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphic compare AMD and Nvidia
Hello,
I test 2 games: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep and Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy
It seems that the graphic on Nvidia graphic card not good like on AMD graphic card with thoes 2 games.

Nvidia: GTX 470, driver version 314.07
AMD: Hd 7950, driver version 13.1
Both with 16xAF and high quality texture in driver, and same configuration in jpcsp.
I use jpcsp 64 bit version.

I try how to describle the differences: there are lines and the colors are odd with Nvidia. With AMD there are no lines to see and the colors are normal.

It is best to see it by the screenshort. Wink
I don't know why, is it maybe I didn't have the latest Nvidia series (6xx) Dodgy

How about your experience? Have any one good quality like AMD with Nvidia card ?

configuration:
[Image: configurationd.jpg]
AMD
[Image: amdkhbbs.th.jpg]
Nvidia
[Image: nvidiakhbbs.th.png]

AMD
[Image: amddissidia.th.jpg]
Nvidia
[Image: nvidiadissidia.th.jpg]
nvidia one seems to be in 16 bit, either through emulation or a glitch.

as far as i remember, this game has a 16/32 bit graphic settings to speed the rendering up/increase fps on a real psp, maybe ati version can't do the 16 bit color rendering right and defaults to 32 bit.
thank you Smile
Is there any way to enable 32 bit on nvidia card?
i think the option's in game. try enabling it in the game's options and see if the graphics improved.