This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Digimon Adventure - NPJH50686
Release date: January 17th 2013.

Screenshots:

Configuration:

To hear background music you need to install Sony SonicStage (and enable decoding audio files with it in media configuration window).

To hear characters' voices you can use mono ATRAC3PLUS Autoplay assistant tool (you'll also need Sony Sound Forge for it to work). Here's how to config it:
  • install Sony Sound Forge (search and crack it by yourself); I have version 10.0, it works fine;
  • start mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.9.29.exe;
  • in the left side of the window select JPCSP's /tmp/NPJH50686/Atrac directory (if you don't have it yet, play Digimon Adventure a little, it should appear);
  • select path to Sony Sound Forge executable file at the bottom of the window (it should be selected automatically, but if not, do it and press Launch);
  • launch JPCSP;
  • press Start in mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool window;
  • play game.
I apologize for my bad English.
With an average PC is between 28 and 30 FPS with AA, the trouble is that no sound.
(01-18-2013, 12:14 PM)FullPower1988 Wrote: With an average PC is between 28 and 30 FPS with AA, the trouble is that no sound.

Sound is working, check your configuration.
Do you have SonicStage installed?
I have sonicstage but i don't got any sound.
(01-19-2013, 02:01 PM)CrismonL Wrote: I have sonicstage but i don't got any sound.

i use mono atrac3plus tool~~sound is working fine to me~~ Big Grin
even the digidestined voice?
Music, menu sounds and sound effects are working with default settings (the only thing you need to do is enable decoding media with SonicStage).
Characters' voice is not working.

I updated first post with "Problems" section.
i got the sound with a little lag xD

And i have a ask

I can change anything to appear the evolution scene or this is only in the first evo?
Use mono atrac3plus tool, the character voice is working lol~~
(01-19-2013, 10:23 PM)Taiki Wrote: Music, menu sounds and sound effects are working with default settings (the only thing you need to do is enable decoding media with SonicStage).
Characters' voice is not working.

I updated first post with "Problems" section.

Sorry,seems like the aoutoban has banned you.Don't worry I lifted the ban,most likely it mistook your first link in the post as a spam link
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]