This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pongus v1.0
homebrew game name : pongusv1.0
rpcs3 version : 0.0.2 r52 64bit
loadable
config :

Interpreter
openGL
windows

it gives me this

[Image: Untitled.png]

elf link is here

( I will keep on updating )

how to get the elf of thanks pkg
jpcsp 1745 Fullmetal.Alchemist.Yakusoku.no.Hi.he
(01-05-2013, 08:59 PM)chelsi21 Wrote: how to get the elf of thanks pkg

I didnt understandTongueBig Grin
im posting the file, you can try it

Attached Files
.rar   pongusv1.0.rar (Size: 41.35 KB / Downloads: 124)
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
should it be moved to playable hombrew?
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
Threads merged,sorry for being late,real life happens to not let me stay much on the pc these days
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
I think we have other problems than input. Although incredibly slow, you can see the "ball" move a pixel or two right after the game boots. Then it stops. I don't think this is supposed to be the case.
(12-08-2013, 10:08 AM)Ekaseo Wrote: should it be moved to playable hombrew?

There are other categories, like menu or ingame. Since this doesn't have a menu, ingame would be appropriate. But all this is pretty exciting. This winter should be hot.
now this homebrew works (more or less) just the ball isnt moving
Yup, the right player is controllable, but the ball stops after only moving a few pixels. This could of course be a bug/a feature of the game, like you have to press some key combination to actually start or something.