This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
[Guide] Decode & Batch Copy PSP Audio / Video
Yeah, i remember that post. I was confused that you dont post it and also said that:
"Atrac3+ = Not Decode-able on PC , must use a PSP to decode." Huh

That's why i posted it Blush

btw nice guide hehe
well i only didn't post it cause its kind of advanced and all the programs need to interact perfectly (sonicstage,himdrenderer,himcmd,codecs,filesystem) alot can go wrong in the proccess, didn't want the thread flooded with cant get it working, plus the media engine is kindof new and the format might change from wav to mp3 ..etc so didn't want people to start with this yet :X,

oh well i posted everything to do with decoding now., there are still some games audio that cant be decoded on the pc, atrac3+ is still a psp only codec.

if anyone downloaded himcmd, decode-audio,decode-video please remove them and update to the latest versions in the first post, himcmd.exe has a serious bug and its in your best interest to update....

details of bug:
can make windows not belonging to the process disappear (hide) if you off-click while its processing, its not permanent just log off and back on or reboot to fix if you encounter it.
I fixed it in the latest version, but its still in alpha stage.

this will be the final update, any issues with himcmd.exe or the bat files just PM me the details (as long as it has nothing to do with decoding). and ill see what i can do.
psp 
Guys help i cant decode audio using my pc i have no psp i have a latest sonicstage version and HiMdRenderer provided by hyakki please try to look at my screenshot.... anyone please help me....
My PC Specs:
Motherboard:MSI-K9N6PGM2V2 AM2
GPU: HD Radeon 6570 DDR3 128bit
HDD:80GB
RAM:3GB DDR2 800Mhz Kingmax
Processor:AMD Athlon II X2 255 Dual-Core 3.1Ghz

hyakki

the method of decoding (without a psp) no longer works in newer revs, rev 1537 for example could not do it to decode or read the files that have been decoded already made in rev 1516.

is there any solution for this? Undecided

sorry for my english Big Grin
(06-04-2010, 09:01 PM)Bahamut X10 Wrote: hyakki

the method of decoding (without a psp) no longer works in newer revs, rev 1537 for example could not do it to decode or read the files that have been decoded already made in rev 1516.

click use "Use JPCSP Connector" and "use media engine" under "General" options in jpcsp
(06-04-2010, 09:57 PM)hyakki Wrote:
(06-04-2010, 09:01 PM)Bahamut X10 Wrote: hyakki

click use "Use JPCSP Connector" and "use media engine" under "General" options in jpcsp

thanks guy Big Grin
sir im new here,i need help for decoding fake mpeg in ffvii:cc in 1st intro movie i got error, so i cant start it coz game is crash.. and there something like no signal or cant read the mpeg fake video . so what can i do to convert it the fake mpeg w/o a real psp? can u do a step by step... im confusing to 1st page.

thx for the advance replay...

sorry for my bad english..
(06-08-2010, 04:14 PM)nodont Wrote: sir im new here,i need help for decoding fake mpeg in ffvii:cc in 1st intro movie i got error, so i cant start it coz game is crash.. and there something like no signal or cant read the mpeg fake video . so what can i do to convert it the fake mpeg w/o a real psp? can u do a step by step... im confusing to 1st page.

thx for the advance replay...

sorry for my bad english..

Here it is,step by step:
-First of all,extract fmpeg natives in: Jpcsp/lib OR download Hyakki's launcher,which will automaticly extract them for you.
-In options,try using Media Engine only,uncheck Fake Mpeg Screen.
-Like that,your videos will play and decode at the same time(without ,,no signal" screen)
[Image: witchermedalion.png]
btw thnx to all i read a lot to how run ffvii:cc in jpcsp, now i run the game in latest version of jpcsp, movie work great and zack now visible... and one thing how about audio?

i try the method that sir Wicher talking about, but i got error like Jinkazama2k7.. But i want to try hyakki posting in 1st page... but i got problem, i dont know how to start 1st to decode the ffvii:cc audio, is there a easy way or tutorial for making audio work on ffvii:cc?

i got the latest of:
HiMDRenderer 1.00 beta 4 (full installation to my pc)
Sony SonicStage

sound make the game live.
Using the PC to Decode pt2" (Advanced)
supported formats = Atrac3, OMG, OMA, Limited Atrac3+
1. Sony SonicStage (or the OpenMG Codec from SonicStage (openmgsetup.zip)) Download Here (offsite) [Required]
2. HiMDRenderer 1.00 beta 4 (Download Here (offsite)) [Required]
3. Add a undecodable .at3 file to input and on output name them .at3.decoded
4. If all gone well with the step above and you meet the requirements you can use my program himcmd.exe to batch convert all the undecoded files
5. Copy decode-audio.bat,himcmd.exe, HIMDRendererWin.exe to <jpcsp>\tmp\ (where the bat file is) run decode-audio.bat

sir where can find the undecodable .at3? i dont get it...