This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Automated and official SVN builds
later. compatibility first, the emulator can't even play half of the sounds or correctly encrypt saves yet, those are a priority.
You can't magically "put" speed hack like you type them. Those things need thinking.

Consider it random member.
good ideas but we dont have the magical lamp here. patience is virtue Wink
btw as i know java is easier than other languages . why jpcsp is nt perfect yet?? is psp more complicated than ps2?? any way thumbs up for the devs !!
Read up about hardware to software "reverse engineering".
(07-02-2012, 06:23 PM)bugmenot Wrote: Read up about hardware to software "reverse engineering".

and???
apply some logic.
(07-02-2012, 06:37 PM)bugmenot Wrote: apply some logic.
you know what
logic isnt true all the time .because it is related to the way we think eg of tell sm1 before 500 years about electricity and smart phones in the future he ll say use logic there no such things
Ok.. Im you say compatibility is priority, then make more games playable. MK Unchained isn't fully playable. After few minutes in arcade mode emu block, and in story mode (or whatever it's called) can't pass traning.
where's the log? if you want people to fix the problem, you either
1) record a log of your playthrough/crash and post it.
or
2) buy and send a legitimate copy to the developers so that they can test it/fix problems.

Quote:1. Debug -> Tools -> Logger -> Show Logger -> Select INFO.
2. Load the game then Run. Get to crash.
3. in the Jpcsp directory find log.html
4. compress the log with zip or similar archiver then attach the compressed log to your post.

the devs can't magically fix a crash when you just give them a description of what happens on screen. they need some actual data or the game itself to get that data from it.
Mortal Kombat Unchained:

Arcade mod log file:
.rar   Arcade mode error log.rar (Size: 124.7 KB / Downloads: 93)
Conquest mod log file:
.rar   Conquest mode error log.rar (Size: 29.88 KB / Downloads: 86)

There is also graphic glitch with characters, some weird lines coming out of them..
Here is screenshot:

.bmp   java 2012-07-03 20-39-58-37.bmp (Size: 382.56 KB / Downloads: 97)

Devs, i hope you will fix the crash problem, and fix graphic glitch (i can play with it too if u can't or dont want to fix it Big Grin). Tnx Wink
JPCSP is awesome emulator, just keep up working on it.
One more thing... Can someone tell me how to config jpcsp emu for Final Fantasy Crisis Core?
I have: AMD Athlon 64 x2 3800+ 2,30GHz
NVIDIA GeForce XFX GT 240 512MB DDR5
2GB DDR2 ram memory

Tell me what rev to use, and config to reach atleast 25-30 FPS on my pc (if possible)? Tnx Smile