This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions - ULUS10297
I'm using jpcsp-2525-windows-x86 and I'm getting black command menus in battle.
[Image: ULES00850_Shot_0.png]
Also, there should be other people shown on screen in the image, but the sprites flicker in and out.
I'm using the recommended settings on the first page of this thread, with [Use Vertex Cache] enabled.

Any suggestions?
I've read in several posts that people have managed to solve the problem of garbled sound and music, but no details as to how this was achieved. Any ideas?
I've just tried this using the newest build, 32-bit, everything works fine, at least for character naming and the intro movie, but the sound is still grainy. It might be the audio codec's fault or something, and I'm not sure there are any ways to tweak the codec or whatever.
Its Playable?
If people want relative playable speed in battle, only check Use shader and then Go to Options>Video>Frame Skip> 60 FPS.

That's the fastest configure speed I can get for this game. If you enable any other video option, you will not get increase speed or even insane flicker when you turn on frame skip.
Damn it! Looks like we don´t get much Progress here, i think i will play the PSX Version Again there i dont have any Bugs or something like that, too bad i would have give it a try but i can´t Play one of my Fav. Games whit Bugs-.-.
My Rig
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T(3.2ghz)
AMD Radeon HD 5770(1GB VRAM)
8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-Ram(1333Mhz)
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Edition

"Don´t think, Feel!"
Boring? Do you like Fighting? Then Challenge me! here

you can on a real psp. it won't have any bugs then.
(05-21-2012, 01:14 PM)Taroyoma Wrote: Damn it! Looks like we don´t get much Progress here, i think i will play the PSX Version Again there i dont have any Bugs or something like that, too bad i would have give it a try but i can´t Play one of my Fav. Games whit Bugs-.-.

This version has way too many bugs at later chapter, like Japanese texts and freeze moment.

I still refer PSX version with mods and you can edit spirtes for each characters to make the game looking and feel completely new. I edit Ramza with cloak, each character with a new and improve look, generic class with better sprites and what not.
The sound is bad. Anyone knows how to fix?
(05-25-2012, 12:45 AM)Destructers Wrote:
(05-21-2012, 01:14 PM)Taroyoma Wrote: Damn it! Looks like we don´t get much Progress here, i think i will play the PSX Version Again there i dont have any Bugs or something like that, too bad i would have give it a try but i can´t Play one of my Fav. Games whit Bugs-.-.

This version has way too many bugs at later chapter, like Japanese texts and freeze moment.

I still refer PSX version with mods and you can edit spirtes for each characters to make the game looking and feel completely new. I edit Ramza with cloak, each character with a new and improve look, generic class with better sprites and what not.

Hey Thank you for the Info´s Dude, now i can enjoy the PSX Version even more! It wasn´t Hard, to find those Tools:-).

My Rig
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T(3.2ghz)
AMD Radeon HD 5770(1GB VRAM)
8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-Ram(1333Mhz)
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Edition

"Don´t think, Feel!"
Boring? Do you like Fighting? Then Challenge me! here