This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions - ULUS10297
(04-14-2011, 04:49 AM)hyakki Wrote: Uncheck "Only GE" in the Jpcsp options for the flicker issue, I just tested the game and it loaded up fine

If I uncheck it, I get no flickering but frame rate drops to 1-11 even with vertex cache checked. But if I check Only GE my fps is perfect but I get flickering.
(12-08-2010, 11:37 PM)hyakki Wrote: r1890
hm strange on first battle game did lockup on shadowblade, but after restarting jpcsp it no longer crashed on the shadowblade, I successfully beat the first battle

this game still has issues with sound and jumpy movie audio, game speed picks up after the first chapter

overall i think this game can be moved to playable, made it to the first save point

java setting used
-xss 10M

attached info log up to save point
and save game, since its pretty time consuming to get past all the intro and battles

where do I save your save file and how do I load it?
save games go into ms0\PSP\SAVEDATA\ just extract it there. will only work if your game id matches mine (ULUS10297)
(09-08-2011, 06:26 AM)hyakki Wrote: save games go into ms0\PSP\SAVEDATA\ just extract it there. will only work if your game id matches mine (ULUS10297)

Thank you. Also If I uncheck use only GE, I get no flickering but frame rate drops to 1-11 even with vertex cache checked. But if I check Only GE my fps is perfect but I get flickering
hello im newbie here.. just ask..

i play this game, using config at the first page and getting 40-50 fps..
is it normal? im still feels slow when engaging battle..

im using:
i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz
4 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
OS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
JDK 7 32bit

is there any other way to improve performance?
im also try using Hyakki's JPCSP Launcher v1.6.0.1, is there any config to setting the launcher for this game?

tks.. waiting for ur help.. Smile
(09-11-2011, 01:31 AM)aDonai Wrote: hello im newbie here.. just ask..

im using:
i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz
4 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
JDK 7 32bit

im also try using Hyakki's JPCSP Launcher v1.6.0.1, is there any config to setting the launcher for this game?

I use the same settings and I get 11
(09-11-2011, 12:53 PM)Zehlek Wrote:

im using:
i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz
4 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
JDK 7 32bit

need feedback... Sad
(09-12-2011, 04:29 PM)aDonai Wrote:
(09-11-2011, 12:53 PM)Zehlek Wrote:

im using:
i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz
4 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
JDK 7 32bit

need feedback... Sad

Not sure how to do a log

Windows 7 64Bit
Intel® HD Graphics(Core i5)
4 GB RAM
Intel® Core i5 CPU - 2.52 Ghz dual core processor(460M)
Windows 7 64Bit
Intel® HD Graphics(Core i5)
4 GB RAM
Intel® Core i5 CPU - 2.52 Ghz dual core processor(460M)
Using the same revs? Updated your graphics card drivers? Made sure to put CPU priority to high? Also, have you checked your system load while playing? Did you check your graphics settings under nVidia control panel?

If using the JPCSP loader and you are running on 4GB RAM, make sure to put it at 2048 at start as well to avoid possible memory issues if you play on 64x. Just saying that even though your hardware may be the same, your software necessarily isn't.

Also, some things that might help are to download SonicStage and Xuggle if you haven't already. Should take notice that the person posting above you also got a higher basic core clock speed than yours. You need about 3.0ghz dualcore to run the game at full FPS. Try to overclock your CPU to 3.0 or higher if your PSU allows it and see if it makes any notable difference in terms of FPS.
Zehlek your speed is probably because you're using a Intel HD Graphics rather than a good graphics Card. Intel Graphics sucks for everything outside of using word documents/internet
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit