This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions - ULUS10297
There's a patch fix for the slowdown during attacks in battles: http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/979/

Curiously it has been coded by square-enix itself lol
Hm, well it no longer slows down in battle during special attacks however now the overall battle fps is stuck at like 40.
Can I have the 2126 too?
I searched the entire internet and could not find a working link.
I sent you the link he gave me.
Here is the link for all revisions http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
2126 is not there. We're not dumb, that's the first place we've looked for.

Someone should warn the developers about this design flaw. You shouldn't be looking for an old revision in order to play a game.
I'm sorry I didn't look before.The devs try to make jpcsp run every game but each game is different.Sometimes fixing a game breaks another,that's why sometimes it takes a while to solve it
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
I'm not complaining, the emulator has come a long way compared to what it used to be like. The fact they're even able to make it work with something as simple as Java is great. However Final Fantasy Tactics is a relatively old game compared to the ones that've come out recently, so its not unlikely that when they make the emulator work for the newer games that something will mess up with the older ones. In time I'm sure they'll work it out, no need to pressure them or complain as it'll accomplish nothing. In the end they're doing this on there own free time as a hobby pretty much and we get to use it for free.
My point is that they even don't know that hey have done this.
(03-24-2013, 04:39 PM)Krainz Wrote: 2126 is not there. We're not dumb, that's the first place we've looked for.

If you are able to compile the emulator from the svn, you can have any version of it, hard part is knowing how to compile, then use some svn client like Tortoise SVN, finally update your source base to the rev you want and compile. Don't like a certain change? revert the code, need to test an exact revision? update the code to that revision....