This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions - ULUS10297
I believe someone said in the middle of the thread to enable "use vertex cache" if you experience battle slowdown. See if that works.
Managed to get the game to run decently, but ran into a problem in Chapter 2 where it hangs after the fight in Zeirchele Falls. I don't see any errors listed in the console, but it fades to black permanently after that specific fight.
enable log and set to info... maybe the problem will show in the console.
its probabbly an out of memory error or Gui.
Well I did that and attached the log file. I'm getting the invalid memory address error when it stops, but ignoring invalid memory access still causes the same result.

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 35.94 KB / Downloads: 112)
Hey,
Using the latest update, and activating shaders breaks my game.
Without shaders, the menus are entirely black, I can't read any of the commands I would input.

Help please?

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 61.49 KB / Downloads: 80)
(06-27-2011, 05:51 PM)Fool Wrote: I believe someone said in the middle of the thread to enable "use vertex cache" if you experience battle slowdown. See if that works.
The battle is still slow. Is this because the JPCSP I downloaded is a 32 bit? Because my OS is Windows 7 64 bit but when I read the note along with the JPCSP set-up I downloaded it said I should download 32 bit JPCSP even I'm running a 64 bit OS.
from what i read, 32-bit is still better than 64-bit, so i think its better to use 32-bit for now. try to tinker around hyakki's launcher settings, especially ones that concern memory.

vertex cache usually slows down my game, but others say it helps in their game, i think if you have enough RAM you can activate vertex cache.

havent tested this game with the new revs though.
(07-11-2011, 11:05 AM)ukiyaejl Wrote: from what i read, 32-bit is still better than 64-bit, so i think its better to use 32-bit for now. try to tinker around hyakki's launcher settings, especially ones that concern memory.

vertex cache usually slows down my game, but others say it helps in their game, i think if you have enough RAM you can activate vertex cache.

havent tested this game with the new revs though.
I have a 4GB RAM yet when the battle start it's still slow and I'm running the 32 bit JPCSP.
well 4gb ram is normal, but i think its not enough anymore, so far ive seen 4gb ram pcs can barely generate max fps on games,ive seen max fps on 12gb rams though.
(07-12-2011, 04:05 AM)ukiyaejl Wrote: well 4gb ram is normal, but i think its not enough anymore, so far ive seen 4gb ram pcs can barely generate max fps on games,ive seen max fps on 12gb rams though.
The graphics of FFT: War of the Lions isn't that good though, I played Medal of Honor on my PC and it run well. I tried the trial and error in the video settings in JPCSP and sometimes when I unable certain setting I only see black screen.

EDIT: The battle is ok now just "Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory."