This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions - ULUS10297
(03-25-2011, 01:38 PM)dreadota Wrote:
(03-13-2011, 07:09 AM)Sinkotsu Wrote: After messing around in the settings I've managed to get the audio working passably, no video issues to speak of, and everything seems to be running smoothly. Framerate averages around mid to high 30s when not in combat, maybe 40s, but whenever I enter combat, framrate drops to anywhere from 9 to 18 FPS. Despite my general lack of Java-based knowledge or how any of this even works, I'm still tinkering with settings and whatnot to see if there's anything I can do to get a boost on the FPS during combat. If anyone knows a way to keep the FPS up during combat, I'd love to hear it.

Hi sinkotsu, did u find any solution about the speed during combat? I would really appreciate if u could help me bout FPS during combat. THX!

ditto to sinkotsu. and wat were ur settings to even get it to work at those framerates?
Hi,
I recently updated to build 2078 and now FFTWOL will not load, yet in earlier builds it would load and play - but be very very very slow and the screen would flicker.
Any help would be greatly appreciated Smile

Thanks,
Dash101
Uncheck "Only GE" in the Jpcsp options for the flicker issue, I just tested the game and it loaded up fine
Hi Hyakki,
It now loads fine, and plays, but it still flickers just a little.
If you could tell em what settings you use in the congif menu.
Smile.

Thank you Smile
Ive just tested with the last build and it works, but its pretty slow inside church and the sound is kinda annoying.
psp 
help guys. everytime i treid to open ff tactics wol(ULES00850) on my jpcsp it automically shuts down and create an error report on its foldr. the error report on note pad when u open it :

what do you think is my problem.

i attach a file under this post. originally it is saved on a notepad but emunewz forums wont allow me attach that file type Sad anyways i hope you could help me with my problem..

Attached Files
.doc   erroe.doc (Size: 43 KB / Downloads: 108)
psp 
guys i surrender, after a full week of trying to figure out how to run a single on my jpcsp emu , i think im giving up. i cant even make a single game to run. how much more if i was to run many games. you know what guys i just wanted to play again FFT wol. thats why i was trying to figure out how to make this work. im dying to play it. damn. as of now im not capabale of purchasing a PSP unit due to lack of funds and the sad part there is i wasnt able to land a job these past couple of months Sad
i ve tried everything that on the forums that said to be working in that specific version. yet i ended up failing. i also downloaded 3 types of FFT WOL> 1 us ver ULUS 10297(204MB) , 399(mb) and the eur version . im really frustrated now. but i guess in future time i just need to buy one PSP. but for the meantime i really wanted to play it in this emulator. i dunno where i went wrong on trying to run the game. but please , if you could help me out. pls. help me. hahah

-frustrated player.
thanks guys. btw heres my email address in case u really want to help me Smile) miggynaval@yahoo.com/ miggynaval@gmail.com. thanks.
Quote:but i guess in future time i just need to buy one PSP
and the game. you won't run pirated games on it.
Update your drivers to latest and check enable vertex cache in options.
I don't understand why this game is in the compatible list since it seems only to work for a couple of advanced users. I have tried with several different revisions of JPCSP with the suggested settings in the first post, and subsequent posts, to even load the game, but have failed with all versions both for DISC_ID = ULUS10297 and DISC_ID = ULES00850.

Are there some set of updated settings for the latest revision (r2153)? Or a profile to implement to get this game to run?

I would be extremely interested in trying to get at least this game to work for JPCSP, so how can I help/contribute with debug logs? or at least try to understand them?

Thank you for the help and continued support for both the emulator and games like these.