This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions - ULUS10297
lets see if i can get some help Sad
I got jpcsp .v0.6 1772
fft ULUS10297
as soon as i load the game It shows the first 2 screens but then it shows a screen saying fake mpeg... i click enter and it goes to a white screen and it stays there...am i doing something wrong?

Any help is appreciated : )
Get latest build from http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
and extract it where you want run .bat file,than go options-configuration-media and enable use media engine. And there you go.
i'm trying to get this game to work but it doesn't seem to want to get past the first few screens, and of course there is no music. Is there any way I can help in the debugging of this game?

I have the original on my PS1 but the CD always seems to skip.

I really would like to get it running on this emulator.

What are the steps to debugging it?
It stops after naming the character in r1969
It's the same in r1972. Naming character problem. Maybe compiler problem ?
It's working again now in r1975.
I just got this final fantasy (love ps1 version, wanna try this one too *.*)
And i want to know if the jpcsp 0.6 (with the snv build r1994) make the image runs pretty good or there is some bugs yet?

Thanks a lot, and i'm sorry if i'm asking too much, but this is the first time i will run jpcsp, and i'm really excited because i love FF series, and Tactics (ps1) is the best game ever made =D
It runs slow.
when i check the media thing it wont load. it says critical error. I suppose i shold load it tTHEN do that... my music is mesed up too...
i just tried it and the movie is still messed up... im using version jpcsp-1776-windows-x86 adn latest version
now with the new version framerate dropped to 1.. the rate wasn't a problem before... any thooughts onn how to get it playable?