This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
please help i can't load the game even the crisis core.. im using windows 7 ultimate x64 and i run the jpcsp using 64bit the errors appears and the game won't run..
My PC Specs:
Motherboard:MSI-K9N6PGM2V2 AM2
GPU: HD Radeon 6570 DDR3 128bit
HDD:80GB
RAM:3GB DDR2 800Mhz Kingmax
Processor:AMD Athlon II X2 255 Dual-Core 3.1Ghz

uncheck use media engine, and the sonic stage option in jpcsp and you should be able to use it.

if you want video and audio support stick with the 32bit version.
psp 
I have play this game and enjoy it, with sound decode in tmp folder.
But I only have 12fps maximum in battle. anyone can do more fps than me? Huh

video setting checked -> only GE Graphic
Spec:
AMD Athlon X2 5000+ 2.6 G
DDR2 2x 1GB
Geforce 8500 256MB

There is my screenshot
[Image: oyi.JPG]
AMD Athlon II X3 3,1 GB - Geforce 8500GT 256 MB - DDR2 1x2GB - XP SP3 32bit - Wink
I often encounter this message while playing
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I do not understand. Can it affect the game?
yea, i only get around 12fps too, i think that it can't go much faster than that now

Edited:

the weirdiest thing happened, i go post it cause it may help the person who said that the game was slown, mine was runnin like 12fps for ages, but i played till i opened a char, and decoded the musics, it was random plays, i did a lot of saves....too

and for some random reason the game now is running almost like in the PSP! what hapened? O_O
Don't know if this was stated or if anyone else is having this problem, but in the latest JPCSP revision (1914), the game does not get past the title screen ("New Game", "Load Game", "Data Install"). After I click either New Game or Load Game, the screen goes white and the image hangs. The Logger doesn't display any information in regards to this issue however, and it's strange because the game worked as well as possible whilst I utilized earlier revisions.
works fine in r1922
not that i know of, i usually compile it myself with ant, you can also use netbeans , eclipse ..etc
It's back online, there was a failure on Google Code side and some file was corrupted. I've launched the regeneration of the latest revision, everything's fine now !
I use JPCSP 32bit (in windows 7 ulti x64) with JPCSP Launcher v1.4.0.3
I often encounter this message while playing
I do not understand. Do it affect the game? Huh
[Image: untitled.jpg]