This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
(07-23-2010, 11:31 PM)hyakki Wrote: The quickest and most effective way is to just use the PSP to decode.
The ONLY way is to use the PSP to decode. Everything else will fall down in piracy.
(07-25-2010, 01:15 PM)SALVO uan keBALDO Wrote: hyakki, I've got a question for you: do you plan to continue working on this game or this version is the best that can be obtained in java?

I too have a question. Is hyakki part of the dev team?
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

As far as i know, the emu source has been developed, so anyone can contribuite to the emulator.
(07-25-2010, 01:15 PM)SALVO uan keBALDO Wrote: hyakki, I've got a question for you: do you plan to continue working on this game or this version is the best that can be obtained in java?

I dont know if hyakki is a part of the official team, but I can tell you that ist not really a question of working on this specific game, but the emulator as a whole. As long as they upgrade the emulator and optimize the code, there can be improvements. (note that the emulator version is 0.5, meaning its far from complete). For example, the emulator currently doesnt even use 100% CPU power on my overclocked C2D.
(08-01-2010, 02:12 PM)Viperus Wrote:

I dont know if hyakki is a part of the official team, but I can tell you that ist not really a question of working on this specific game, but the emulator as a whole. As long as they upgrade the emulator and optimize the code, there can be improvements. (note that the emulator version is 0.5, meaning its far from complete). For example, the emulator currently doesnt even use 100% CPU power on my overclocked C2D.

I don't think there is a "official team" for JPCSP. Hyakki is doing a great job in providing certain "add-on" utilities (Launcher, Audio Converter) but as far as I know he does not write code for JPCSP.

But this is not really the point here. He also tests games (like this one and others) if they run on the new revisions and I'm sure he has found numerous bugs or suggestions for improvements. Not everyone has to write code to advance the emulator further.
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
(08-01-2010, 02:36 PM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(08-01-2010, 02:12 PM)Viperus Wrote:

I don't think there is a "official team" for JPCSP. Hyakki is doing a great job in providing certain "add-on" utilities (Launcher, Audio Converter) but as far as I know he does not write code for JPCSP.

But this is not really the point here. He also tests games (like this one and others) if they run on the new revisions and I'm sure he has found numerous bugs or suggestions for improvements. Not everyone has to write code to advance the emulator further.

Great answer! I couldn't agree more! Big Grin
The big plus behind JPCSP, in my opinion, is that this is clearly a community emulator. Anyone is welcome to help and I think that's what keeps moving this project so fast.
The quick feedback we always get, revision after revision, helps really a lot to trace down issues and fix them right away.
Currently, only gid15, Orphis, hlide, shadow, otenki and me are actively working on writing code for JPCSP and PCSP, but many others have already left their essential contribution in the past or still contribute now and then as they can, as well as there're even more people getting interested in this project and helping too.
I believe we would have never got this far if it wasn't for all this.
The game is broken in revisions 1695 and up (tested 1695, 1700 and 1725 not working, only working version I found is 1681). Is it merely the settings or is it officially broken?
(08-07-2010, 12:14 PM)Naridar Wrote: The game is broken in revisions 1695 and up (tested 1695, 1700 and 1725 not working, only working version I found is 1681). Is it merely the settings or is it officially broken?

For me it gets often stuck before first fight, though this has happened in very old, the one used as example here and the newest. (17** something)

I got past that part actually while writing this message, but fps is still 2-4 except while in menus. Any ideas to boost fps? I got old laptop though, better to start thinking of upgrading, unless some serous optimization happens in new releases.
how can i decrypt this on my softmodded psp? i own the game as well so im not pirating, im just so interested as to how windows can actually emulate a PSP!!!!
Use PRXdecrypter on your PSP. Of course, you can't use PRXdecrypter in Jpcsp itself.